Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The greatest gift!!!!

dossangers
    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e7...07042.jpgLooks like best friends to me!
    ''A$SHOLE BUDDIES FOR LIFE''

Flat Magic
    ''ASSHOLE BUDDIES FOR LIFE''
    They kinda look like brothers.

stickmann
    They look like cooked brothers.

Rattle Can Lou
    I am so sorry for Jackin this thread. It is about Jesus and I know that as well as anybody. I love all you guys more than you will ever know. Spent 45 minutes on the phone with Billy and about 1/2 hour tonite with Dave. Great friends and Hud and Wayne I Love both you guys too. It's all good in the ***boat world. It's also fun to play internet games. For the rest of this year no games...Rexie, start the band back up and give me a little "Rockin Little Christmas" by Brenda Lee. Moneypitt, your a tool, but a good tool, Mike Collins, I love ya, even though you think I'm a moron.....Seein Dick Waldrip in the pictures means God does work miracles. Flatbitchen...your the best. Van Beenan, I see your diets doin wonders. Bobby, lookin good as always. Darnes, my man, gain some fricken weight if ya wanna hang with us. Rick King, what can I say, your the best. Steve D. I know you love me...Pat , I can't believe you drank without me. All the other clowns that make this scene up...hang on, I'll be there soooooooon.
    Feelin the love, except for Maxi, Rankin and Gorgy...RCL

dossangers
    I am so sorry for Jackin this thread. It is about Jesus and I know that as well as anybody. I love all you guys more than you will ever know. Spent 45 minutes on the phone with Billy and about 1/2 hour tonite with Dave. Great friends and Hud and Wayne I Love both you guys too. It's all good in the ***boat world. It's also fun to play internet games. For the rest of this year no games...Rexie, start the band back up and give me a little "Rockin Little Christmas" by Brenda Lee. Moneypitt, your a tool, but a good tool, Mike Collins, I love ya, even though you think I'm a moron.....Seein Dick Waldrip in the pictures means God does work miracles. Flatbitchen...your the best. Van Beenan, I see your diets doin wonders. Bobby, lookin good as always. Darnes, my man, gain some fricken weight if ya wanna hang with us. Rick King, what can I say, your the best. Steve D. I know you love me...Pat , I can't believe you drank without me. All the other clowns that make this scene up...hang on, I'll be there soooooooon.
    Needles just would'nt be the same without our beloved RCL!!!!!!!

Merry Xmas & Happy New Year to you & the family Lou. You guys are off the hook!

MAXIMUS
    Well I certainly can't speak for the Gorganite, or Mr Wrinkles, but for myself let me just say Merry Christmas to the worlds greatest santa clause... May I suggest more citrus fruits in the future!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12