Thread: Poker Runs West 2008 Schedule

Poker Runs West
    Details of the schedule and what we will be doing can be found at www.pokerrunswest.com.
    APRIL 5================DELTA
    APRIL 17-20============LAS VEGAS / LAKE MEAD
    details at www.pmiexpo.com
    MAY 10================DELTA
    JUNE 13-14=============SHASTA
    JUNE 27-28=============RIVER CITY RUN / B2B
    JULY 5=================TAHOE
    AUGUST 8===============DELTA
    Other events and information are on the site and more will be added later.
    Chris

Poker Runs West
    We will hold radar runs at the April, May and August delta events in addition to the Sacramento event. There will be awards at every one. Class's will be the same as previously set in SAC. I will get around to posting the details at www.pokerrunswest.com after the first of the year.
    Chris

grads2112
    I'm really looking forward to the B2B this year...let's just hope the weather Gods are a little nicer this year. Do you know if you will be having side by side grudge matches like 2 years ago? I thought that was pretty sweet watching Dr. Evil and Phat Cat going through there right next to each other.

John.
    Chris, I am also looking forward to the B2B this year. If we still have the WCF, I'm going to have to get someone to tape you anouncing the name of the boat as it cruises by. Hopefully we'll be able to make the run in a new boat though this year. Just need to get the WCF sold first.

Poker Runs West
    John, call me as I might be able to help you get it sold. Only if you buy an Eliminator though.
    RIVER CITY RUN AND SHOOTOUT formerly B2B will be a blast provided my legs stay strong to jump over all the crap the city is putting me through and I can find the money to pay for all the BS they expect.
    No way it will be 112 again. We should start a pool betting on what the reported high temp will be on Friday June 27 as reported for downtown Sacramento. Shall we make it a blind pool or pick and make bets?
    Keep the faith, stay positive and contribute something worthwhile to the world.
    Chris

Frequent Flier
    I'm really looking forward to the B2B this year...let's just hope the weather Gods are a little nicer this year. Do you know if you will be having side by side grudge matches like 2 years ago? I thought that was pretty sweet watching Dr. Evil and Phat Cat going through there right next to each other.
    Are you ready to hand over your cown KING???

grads2112
    Are you ready to hand over your cown KING???
    You might be faster but I will always be the King! I look forward to having a side by side with you.

Poker Runs West
    You might be faster but I will always be the King! I look forward to having a side by side with you.
    Greg, you will always be the king but I too am coming after that crown and I will do it with a single engine. Looks like I will drop that blower motor into a 27. I may not be able to get out of race control to run with you though. Looks like I will need to bring in a hot shoe. I'll bet Brandy will do it.

grads2112
    Greg, you will always be the king but I too am coming after that crown and I will do it with a single engine. Looks like I will drop that blower motor into a 27. I may not be able to get out of race control to run with you though. Looks like I will need to bring in a hot shoe. I'll bet Brandy will do it.
    A Queen for the King...:idea:

Poker Runs West
    Details of the schedule and what we will be doing can be found at www.pokerrunswest.com.
    APRIL 5================DELTA
    APRIL 17-20============LAS VEGAS / LAKE MEAD
    details at www.pmiexpo.com
    MAY 10================DELTA
    JUNE 13-14=============SHASTA
    JUNE 27-28=============RIVER CITY RUN / B2B
    JULY 5=================TAHOE
    AUGUST 8===============DELTA
    Other events and information are on the site and more will be added later.
    Chris
    In an attempt to get the information out to those looking for it without getting caught up in the drama on these threads I will be posting the information about my events, what we do and issues relevant to our performance boating only on my web site. It is only a click away. www.pokerrunswest.com Any relevant questions presented here will be answered there in a general information format directed to everyone.
    Any time we add something to the events and site we will repost this list of events with a short mention of what is new and you can go there to get the information. It will take a little time to get this rolling with my web guy but in the long run it will be worth it when we both have only one thread to go to for information on Poker Runs West. www.pokerrunswest.com
    Chris