Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New announcement from ***boat

EvilAli
    See ya Byron. Jeep abuser. :notam:What the hell are you still doing here?

OutCole'd
    I'm going to have to disagree. I've been a moderator on several high volume forums and I can tell you this, on a site like this that is so divisive and cliquish, there's probably 50 lurkers to every poster with more than 20 posts. Most people simply don't have the time or inclination to post on a site where the patients run the asylum. Out of all the forums I've been associated with, these is easily the most hostile towards newbies or anybody else that is not part of the "in crowd."
    I think ISL is even harsher on the newbies. That's the only site I've been banned from (so far).

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    I'm going to have to disagree. I've been a moderator on several high volume forums and I can tell you this, on a site like this that is so divisive and cliquish, there's probably 50 lurkers to every poster with more than 20 posts. Most people simply don't have the time or inclination to post on a site where the patients run the asylum. Out of all the forums I've been associated with, these is easily the most hostile towards newbies or anybody else that is not part of the "in crowd."
    You obviously haven't been over to Pirate4x4.com This place is a cakewalk for newbies compared to that joint.

Devil's Advocate
    F#ck ***boat!
    I'm outta here.

Racey
    RD must have gotten word of this months ago when he started his site, soon to be flooded by the exodus from here how are the specs on that server Dave? ready to get hit hard!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    I think ISL is even harsher on the newbies. That's the only site I've been banned from (so far).
    :idea: me too. But not for being a newbie. For not visiting often enough

Strippoker
    So, now that this site will no longer be a public forum to discuss ideas, where is everyone going? Wait until the hits go down, they will start letting people back online, once the click throughs start to fall for the ads, they will open it back up.
    Well Judging from the last few threads that have been posted looks like a bunch of people are jumping ship and swimming rapidly to performanceboats.com

Damn... I guess it'll go back to being about boats :jawdrop: kinda like it was in the beginning

OutCole'd
    I'll have to take your word for it. I went over there for 5 minutes once and then I remembered that I had graduated from high school when I was 16.
    I agree, that's why I never went back. Seems like a bunch of people talking to themselves and getting paid for the highest post count each day.

HOOTER SLED-
    Stay away from ISL ya bitches!!!!:crossx:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast