now they know who you are.

No Butt No Putt
    now they know who you are.
    who cares

cyclone
    who cares
    banned for what?

New Sheriff in town
    Several months ago, Hot Boat Magazine was sold to new ownership. This sale also included the ***boat.com website. During most of 2007, ***boat.com was left unattended, without new content and virtually no Forums supervision. That situation is now in the process of being rectified. Over the next 30 to 60 days, there will be substantial changes to ***boat.com. The content will be current and informative, and the Forums will continue to be a place where hot boating enthusiasts will come to discuss the sport they love.
    In order to achieve the kind of informative and entertaining website we're hoping to achieve, we are asking for your help. In the recent past, civility and decorum have been lacking on the part of some Forum users and this will not be tolerated from this day forward. Some flagrant abusers of this site have already been banned for their conduct. If there is any question regarding what is, or is not, acceptable conduct, please refer to the Hot Boat Forum Rules section.

I got banned kjell.
    Sean
    aka Mr. Crusader 83
    Indeed... who cares

cave
    New sheriff? So the mods that did this for free have been retired? So all the entertaining people will be banned. I hope this doesn't become Thumper talk II.

No Butt No Putt
    banned for what?
    Beats the hell out of me.

TheDukeBoys
    Yup, never read anything you posted as inappropriate. I never had done anything either, even arguments. Sucka mutha

ever check out stupidfastboats dot com ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast