Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear ***boat (adminstrator)

yopengo
    I do not understand your thinking in regards to banning so many people today. I donÂ’t think you understand the community that has been created here. We are your customersÂ… we buy the products you advertise in your magazineÂ…we are your subscribers. By banning so many people you will not only alienate those banned but also cause the rest of us to jump the shark. Yes, we tend to get a little out of hand sometimesÂ… but that is what makes us a Hot Boat community... and this community helped build your magazine. :idea:
    I can tell you that I have been involved in boating for over twenty years, I own my own business and I am your target demographic. I have subscribed to Hot Boat magazine forever. I was excited to see the new format show up in the mailÂ… until this happened today. What the hell are you thinking? This better be some good April fools joke. I would seriously reconsider your actions today. If things continue on this path I will be canceling my subscription and taking my friends with me.
    yopengo

squirt'nmyload

Sigus
    What I miss?

Devil's Advocate
    Hell no we won't go.

blown65
    x3

Sleeper CP
    X 3. Power go to your head today ? A little overkill I would say
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover

Rocknpalms
    X4

Mardonzi
    I'm really going to miss thumbing through my Rex Marine catalog...
    In all reality though, I have to agree with you Yo.. I've purchased from advertisers here in the past due to the exposure they have had on this site.
    I guess you could look at the bright side. We will all probably get alot more work done once we are all banned.

banned
    I do not understand your thinking in regards to banning so many people today. I donÂ’t think you understand the community that has been created here. We are your customersÂ… we buy the products you advertise in your magazineÂ…we are your subscribers. By banning so many people you will not only alienate those banned but also cause the rest of us to jump the shark. Yes, we tend to get a little out of hand sometimesÂ… but that is what makes us a Hot Boat community... and this community helped build your magazine. :idea:
    I can tell you that I have been involved in boating for over twenty years, I own my own business and I am your target demographic. I have subscribed to Hot Boat magazine forever. I was excited to see the new format show up in the mailÂ… until this happened today. What the hell are you thinking? This better be some good April fools joke. I would seriously reconsider your actions today. If things continue on this path I will be canceling my subscription and taking my friends with me.
    yopengo
    Oh I love you...
    But seriously you are dead on.......

Wet Dream
    Do we 100% confirmation that we have the admin to blame? Point me in the right direction.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast