Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I have the answer....

Member: 7673
    I've had my own personal site for awhile now... It's www.RiverDavesplace.com
    I hope that ***boat understands that I do not consider it competition for this site, and my "personal" site was never intended to be competition. Just a place for my friends to congregate without all the drama is all.
    RD
    Good site RiverDave,very user friendly.

That Guy
    I hope that ***boat understands that I do not consider it competition for this site, and my "personal" site was never intended to be competition. Just a place for my friends to congregate without all the drama is all.
    RD
    and that is exactly what I have always found it to be....thanks Dave.

OCMerrill
    RD
    I PM it to those that ask. I don't know how free you are with your site.
    That whole quality over quantity rule you have

Jbb
    RD
    Shut up before I ban you from your own site.....RD SUX!...

vmjtc3
    Your theory does not hold water. Unless something Has changed over the last few weeks, Todd and Miguel have been friends. I don't think Todd is behind this rash of banning. But I will ask him next week at the river

I have heard through the grapevine that there's speculation that Todd969 is involved in the bannings today. Not true. It is ***boat admin as directed by ***boat ownership. Todd is not ***boat admin.
    I plan on speaking with them tomorrow regarding these events, the direction of the site and so on. Right now the mods are pretty much in the dark still with the exception of that info I posted above.
    I've lost my password for RD's site so I haven't been on there. (RD if you could rectify that.... )

Jbb
    Your theory does not hold water. Unless something Has changed over the last few weeks, Todd and Miguel have been friends. I don't think Todd is behind this rash of banning. But I will ask him next week at the river
    Oh it holds water....Im not sure if we are talking about the same person.....but it is fact...

454 Squirt
    Oh well...it doesn't seem to have phased anything...over half the people who were banned all have new screen names

RiverRatMike
    who is Todd969?

vmjtc3
    Oh it holds water....Im not sure if we are talking about the same person.....but it is fact...
    Todd969 is the person you are talking about? If so I dont believe it. He would have no reason.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast