Thread: time for a HB intervention

SummitKarl
    I am leaving the house shortly and I am going to track down the owner and get the straight story.
    Mr. Davidson is a good friend of mine and one of the nicest people I have met in Havasu (the guy has a huge heart) I built his home for him, so you tend to get to know a family close doing that, and none of this sounds like the actions of the man I know...
    I can say for certian there is a very different side the story that was posted by Chris
    and just so all of you know..Mr. Davidson does not frequient this site, he neither lurks or posts.
    I will check back in on this thread as soon as I speak with him
    if any of you need to get to your PM's the image center is still up and has PM access http://www.***boat.com/image_center/index.php

That Guy
    It would be nice to have some facts......:idea: :idea:

Some Kind Of Monster
    I need facts. Return the site to how it was or I'm gone and taking my subscription with me.

Brooski
    I am leaving the house shortly and I am going to track down the owner and get the straight story.
    Mr. Davidson is a good friend of mine and one of the nicest people I have met in Havasu (the guy has a huge heart) I built his home for him, so you tend to get to know a family close doing that, and none of this sounds like the actions of the man I know...
    I can say for certian there is a very different side the story that was posted by Chris
    and just so all of you know..Mr. Davidson does not frequient this site, he neither lurks or posts.
    I will check back in on this thread as soon as I speak with him
    if any of you need to get to your PM's the image center is still up and has PM access http://www.***boat.com/image_center/index.php
    So was the home "turn key"?

Havoc on Hot Boat always brings out the strangest characters. Long time no see Roger with no “D”. Did your rock get over turned?

Jordy
    I'm sure he'll fire up the google earth monitors on the trailer and have the scoop in no time... Stalkers are such a class act... :notam:

Baja Big Dog
    stir it up....