Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wakesurfing Video

Troubles No More

ROZ
    very cool, thanks!

NautiTwins
    www.waterskiamerica.
    http://www.waterskiamerica.net/uploads/Surfs_up.wmv
    Very cool! Has anyone here tried this? Could I use 9 foot surf Board?

HCS
    Parts of that were pretty funny.

gqchris
    That looks way cool. Im just curious, any chance of Carbon Monoxide poisoning being so close back to the transom like Teak Surfing?

Troubles No More
    That looks way cool. Im just curious, any chance of Carbon Monoxide poisoning being so close back to the transom like Teak Surfing?
    With teak surfing, your head is right at the end of the boat sucking up the exhaust.
    I have not heard of any problems with wake surfing as I think you are far enough away from the end of the boat.

Riomouse911
    Most wake surfing boards are 5'6" to 6' or so because they are more maneuverable on the little "waves" our boats make. I haven't seen anyone long board it, but anything is possible with a bit of effort...

NautiTwins
    Most wake surfing boards are 5'6" to 6' or so because they are more maneuverable on the little "waves" our boats make. I haven't seen anyone long board it, but anything is possible with a bit of effort...
    I talked with the girl at the boat shop yesterday and she was telling me it is hard to do this with a board much over 6 feet because you can not get the board to the right spot on the wake. I am trying to find a board that I can use this coming weekend. The problem is that I am 250 pounds and do not think a smaller board is going to support the weight at such low speeds.
    Any thoughts on this?

wright27
    I love wakesurfing. Before I sold my supreme I did it all the time. I would rather wakesurf than board. After about 20 min. back there I would start to get a headache. I would just chill for a bit and go back out. I have the white hyperlite board not sure of the exact size, I think it is like 4'9". My buddie weighs about 200 lbs and could do it on my board but prefered a larger board it made it alot easier for him.

wright27

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast