Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Welcome Back

~FM
    Hi Princess great seeing you...you're always missed
    Also, admin told me they saved all the stuff from the image center...they just need time to put it all together.
    Thanks, HammerDown. You know how to find me, though.

Mandelon
    it actually works?

I suppose you think people should be limited to one board? WTF???
    NA , HE JUST REMINDS ME OF PEOPLE THAT LIKE TO JUMP AROUND TO THE WINNING FOOTBALL, BASEBALL, BASKETBALL TEAMS, WHO EVER IS WINNING,(BANN WAGON JUMPER) THATS ALL, BUT KNOWING YOU! YOU CAN TAKE IT ANYWAY YOU WANT .LOL
    Markist

Wet Dream
    NA , HE JUST REMINDS ME OF PEOPLE THAT LIKE TO JUMP AROUND TO THE WINNING FOOTBALL, BASEBALL, BASKETBALL TEAMS, WHO EVER IS WINNING,(BANN WAGON JUMPER) THATS ALL, BUT KNOWING YOU! YOU CAN TAKE IT ANYWAY YOU WANT .LOL
    Markist
    Knowing me? Don't pretend for one second you think you know me. You would only be kidding yourself.
    So, let me get this straight. You're on Hammer's ass for being on HB and PB? Apparently, I have to point something out to you, so I'll do this step by step so I don't confuse you. We were all over here on HB until they began banning and closed the doors within a few short days. RDP was open, but just getting started. Then, PB opens up and we all flocked over there. Everyone did, including you, me, posters, and previous mods from HB. Did anyone give you shit for being over there? I don't think so. How about being Southern ***boat Group, on PB's website? No, nobody said shit about that irony or the lack of participation on the PB board. But the day HB opens back up, you come back and start shit? Grow up. Its no secret that you and I don't give a shit about each other, but cut the crap. Nothing changed over here. Not the posters, not the mods, not even the threads. Are you mad at yourself for playing on both boards? I would guess not. How about anyone else? Rat maybe? Didn't think so. Keep your shit on your side of the fence and everything should be just fine.
    To finish up, its BANDWAGON. One word, not two...and its BAND, not BANN. It gets its meaning from those that easily follow the hottest thing at the time.
    band·wag·on (bndwgn)
    n.
    1. An elaborately decorated wagon used to transport musicians in a parade.
    2. Informal A cause or party that attracts increasing numbers of adherents: young voters climbing aboard the party's bandwagon.
    3. Informal A current trend: "Even brand-name [drug] companies . . . have jumped on the generics bandwagon" Beth Howard.

909punk
    hummmmmmmm
    I dont know if I want to come back.. You guys need to learn a lesson on how to take care of your member base.

JetBoatRich
    it actually works?
    Quiet, it can change any minute

909punk
    I'll give it a try for a while.
    Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo

SummitKarl
    Thanks,
    Uncle Larry, I know you all went through allot to get this site back up and all the old data transfered.
    I just want to say thank you to all the HB staff for the effort.
    P.S.
    how ever dysfunctional, it's good to be home

Knowing me? Don't pretend for one second you think you know me. You would only be kidding yourself.
    So, let me get this straight. You're on Hammer's ass for being on HB and PB? Apparently, I have to point something out to you, so I'll do this step by step so I don't confuse you. We were all over here on HB until they began banning and closed the doors within a few short days. RDP was open, but just getting started. Then, PB opens up and we all flocked over there. Everyone did, including you, me, posters, and previous mods from HB. Did anyone give you shit for being over there? I don't think so. How about being Southern ***boat Group, on PB's website? No, nobody said shit about that irony or the lack of participation on the PB board. But the day HB opens back up, you come back and start shit? Grow up. Its no secret that you and I don't give a shit about each other, but cut the crap. Nothing changed over here. Not the posters, not the mods, not even the threads. Are you mad at yourself for playing on both boards? I would guess not. How about anyone else? Rat maybe? Didn't think so. Keep your shit on your side of the fence and everything should be just fine.
    To finish up, its BANDWAGON. One word, not two...and its BAND, not BANN. It gets its meaning from those that easily follow the hottest thing at the time.
    band·wag·on (bndwgn)
    n.
    1. An elaborately decorated wagon used to transport musicians in a parade.
    2. Informal A cause or party that attracts increasing numbers of adherents: young voters climbing aboard the party's bandwagon.
    3. Informal A current trend: "Even brand-name [drug] companies . . . have jumped on the generics bandwagon" Beth Howard.
    Here we go again, all I'm gonna say is two words for you and since your the school teacher all let you figure them out....
    As far as Hammerdown goes, I didn't know your his son, and you feel like you need to stand up for him, and if you look it was directed to him not you!! so yep your right I DON'T KNOW YOU..my bad on that one! LOL
    now that I think about it, way back in 02 I made a post to Hammer and you again stuck you nose in that one too (am I doing good so far on my spelling?)
    so WTF Bill is your ****ing problem ??? oh and BTW its a SOUTHERN THANG YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND!! this could go on and on but unlike you I gotta life, I can tell by your post count..LOL Bill of all the people I have met on the boards and in person you have got to be the biggest inconsiderate, self-consumed person I have ever met. with that said I'm done with this bullshit (now is that one word or two words?LOL) have a good one
    Markist

HammerDown
    Markist
    (Mad)Markist why the F are you worried about what I do?
    I NEVER put HB down or cast any stones at them for going away regardless how they did it...BIG F'ing deal!
    Also, if you're so worried about bandwagon jumping what the heck are you doing here anyhow??? Damn son, you ran over so fast you could have tripped and broke a leg...and just to start crap!
    Hey, computer tough guy (and several others agree)...give the attitude and BS a rest...it was old years ago.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast