Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Water Wheel, Aha, etc. - Looking to Rent

probablecause
    Anyone know of a board member who has a list of places that can be rented between parker and Blythe? I would like to do a couple of four day'ers or even a couple of week long rentals throughout the summer. I like Water Wheel and Aha Quin areas. Thanks, Brendan

Chip Lacy Racing Engines
    Google real estate offices along the river, they all have rentals for long and short term.

probablecause
    Google real estate offices along the river, they all have rentals for long and short term.
    Google, what is that?

BBGetOn
    I may have some 411. How much room are you looking for?

probablecause
    I may have some 411. How much room are you looking for?I am not looking for a shack but at the same time, I am not looking for a 5000 sf home either.

That's part of my service territory and if you like I can do a drive by and see. I do recall a couple for rent and forsale last time I was in there.

probablecause
    That's part of my service territory and if you like I can do a drive by and see. I do recall a couple for rent and forsale last time I was in there.
    That would be great. Thanks, Brendan

Also, I wouldn't recommend Water Wheel right now. They (Water Wheel & Indians) are in court. Can't say much about it, just a suggestion!!
    I'll probably make a trip up there in the next couple days and I'll see what's available.

I wouldn't worry about Water Wheel's problems w/the Indians for a weekend rental. It would be something to think about if you were buying.
    We have a place at Lost Lake. It's not as nice as WW or Aha, but they do have some rentals. You can call and ask if they have a list. 760-664-4413.

I actually think Water Wheel is one the cleanest parks in the area. On the other hand Aha Quinn is sweet because of the presence of hotrods that go and play there!!! We work in all the parks along the river except Loss Lake, I haven't been in that one yet. Heard it's pretty nice though!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast