Thread: Water temp at lake Mojave this coming weekend

mdunn01
    I am heading out to Mojave this weekend. The weather in Laughlin looks good but anyone been in the water there and know what the temp is? Most web sites I check for water temp are not accurate at all. Anyone know of a good accurate web site for water temp at lake mojave?

hkunz
    Dunno about temps, but the wind is blowing like crazy with a weather advisory for Colorado River from Laughlin to Parker. We got here last night for a mini-vacation, and there's no way I'm taking the boat out if it stays like this.

JetBoatRich
    we will be there for a week next month should be good by then

mdunn01
    I was there and the weather Friday sucked! Too windy but Saturday was a much better day out there. We are leaving again this Friday and gonna launch again from telephone...The water temp was cold, I hope it warms up a bit the Memorial weekend.

ccfdland
    Today's temperature listed in the Las Vegas Review Journal for Lake Mead is 66 degrees. Lake Mojave may be similar.

mdunn01
    Well I was there this past weekend again, was very nice and warm. Water temp was a tad better not much. It also could of been which cove we were in. The wind was horrible and we just kicked in it coves all day.Two more weeks and we are going again, 3 times in May.