Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Now tha cherry is popped

Blown 472

hkunz
    I understand there are homes available in Africa. Maybe she'd like it better there.

asch
    Only as blown can do.
    At least he's consistent. We know where he stands. Unlike some others around here.

donzi5150
    Blown, you can't pop it if it's already been poped.....My post was first, look below......that chick looks like she has scabs on her forearms with all those tree's she has hugged..........She need's to thank the military for giving her the freedom to speak! She would not have that luxury in many other spots.......:idea:

Blown 472
    Blown, you can't pop it if it's already been poped.....My post was first, look below......that chick looks like she has scabs on her forearms with all those tree's she has hugged..........She need's to thank the military for giving her the freedom to speak! She would not have that luxury in many other spots.......:idea:
    Ah dude, read the title.

tcook33
    F*ck that broad. If she apent as much time actually helping the cause as she does writing these "gut-wrenching" poems, something might actually get done. She's nothing but a complainer with no solution to the problem.

Blown 472
    F*ck that broad. If she apent as much time actually helping the cause as she does writing these "gut-wrenching" poems, something might actually get done. She's nothing but a complainer with no solution to the problem.
    What is the "cause"???

tcook33
    What is the "cause"???
    The "cause" is the solution to the problem. The "problem" is much bigger than you or I and needs more than poetic words to fix.
    You want to put the fire out? Grab a hose, get in there, and put it out. Dont sit around the station and talk about it.

Blown 472
    The "cause" is the solution to the problem. The "problem" is much bigger than you or I and needs more than poetic words to fix.
    You want to put the fire out? Grab a hose, get in there, and put it out. Dont sit around the station and talk about it.
    Ok, what is the problem then?

tcook33
    Ok, what is the problem then?
    No need to answer the question.
    We both know the problems.
    Next....

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast