Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LOG manifolds BBC

78hallett-ss
    I am looking for a set of Logs for BBC in so cal area... i know there has to be a million laying around! lol.. i have a set but cant separate as they have been together since 78 and are basically welded on.. but leaking at the gasket.. have new risers already so dont need them.. thanks! i dont care if the polish isnt great... just want a decent set instead of cutting them apart. posted in jet section also.

v-man
    I dont know if this would help you. I am in lake havasu and I have a set of exhaust manifold for $150. Let me know if your interested

Klinger
    Pm Sent

v-man
    i replied to your pm

78hallett-ss
    thanks... i got ahold of him and he is checking.... i have had a good response but everyone has the oooold ones. i need the ones that are unequal length... harmon or hardin.. banks.. have a set in parker but waiting on a price.

v-man
    I hope you are able to find what you are looking for. he has a lot of those parts. let me know if I can help any more

are you still looking?

mouzer
    i have a really nice set of bbc logs and ot;s on my flat im sellig lookin for zoomies.and im around the corner

78hallett-ss
    thanks guys. but found a set. thanks frznjim in parker.

78hallett-ss
    damnit i spoke to soon... go set of HARMANS from jim but the 4 hole pattern is off half a hole.. so when i bolt on my pfm risers they are not going to work... so... drill and tap the logs? re-drill the turbo risers... or buy another set of logs... so does anyone have a set. need to be offset length... with the stud centered on top of the log when installed on the engine... like the Hardins i have... that are fused together... hook me up! i need to get my boat back in the water!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast