Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BBC Polished Tunnel Ram w/ dual 660s

Big H
    Edelbrock Victor BBC tunnel ram. Fully polished. Oval port configuration but ports have been highly ported. Dual 660 center squirters built by TPC Racing in Texas. TPC's modified tunnel ram Holley carburetors are by far the best looking and most reliable dual carburetors. One of the most sought out dual carburetor applications is the dual 660 center squirter. TPC takes the 660 center squirter's "out of the box" performance and tunes it for proper A/F ratios demanded by high RPM marine applications (12.7:1 GAS) to include new high RPM boosters, four corner idle, and 4150 Dominator fuel bowl conversions. These carbs have also received full blueprint match, TR floats, 0.110" Needle Seat (Up to 650HP), nickel plated/slabbed shafts, stainless steel throttle plates, torx head throttle plate screws, and marine J-Tubes installed. Hard fuel line and AN fittings with liquid filled pressure gauge also. The Dominator bowls are chrome, the carb bodies are powder coated, and the 750 base plates have been red anodized. This whole set up has almost no hours on it and is being replaced with an 8-71 so somebody is really needing this for their boat. These parts will be sorely missed. $2000.
    Tunnel Ram 1 (http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...sort=1&thecat=)
    Tunnel Ram 2 (http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...t=1&thecat=500)

Big H
    I have way more than $2000 in this set up but I am definitely willing to make a deal on it. Don't be shy, make me a reasonable offer. I'll help. How about $1500? I am not going to give it away but I would like to perch this set up on somebody else's boat. This would be just the ticket for someone with a standard intake and single carb to replace.

BOOGEYMAN
    2 carbs and a tunnelram for $2000??? That seems way to steep of a price for that set up!!

Big H
    Thanks PieHole for posting the pics for me.
    As for the price let's break it down Boogeyman.
    Holley 660 carbs list at $600 each so $1200 total.
    TPC Racing full build up $400 each so $800 total
    Tunnel Ram $400
    Polishing $250
    Porting $300
    Stainless fuel line with gauge $75
    Polished cable mount pads $
    Depending on where you shop the price could be a little higher or a little lower but I'm looking at $3000. Asking price was $2000 and I dropped that to $1500. I'm all for a deal because I work hard for my money too but be realistic. I am selling it because I don't need it not because I'm homeless.

Big H
    Ttt

Big H
    Get some.

Big H
    Anybody interested in this combo, I will drop the price to $1200 for this weekend only. Sale ends April 3rd. :rollside:

Big H
    Bump

Bump
    H - That is a clean set up, BUT, not a lot of love for TPC 'round these parts......
    do a search friend. The internet makes for long memories.
    Good luck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast