Soon it will be McCain...........

Bondo
    Soon it will be McCain...........
    Ayuh,.........Without a Doubt.......

Redwing247
    Interesting data :idea: :idea:
    In both House and Senate, more Dems vs Reps :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

cobalt222
    i think the mexicans are running texas.heck they dont have to have car ins are health ins .the law dont care and our goverment sure dont as long as they can get a VOTE.I SURE WISH THE PUBLIC WOULD STAND UP AND TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK LIKE THE OLD TIMMERS WOULD HAVE.IM IN IF WE DO.I DONT WONT TO PRESS 1 ARE DO I CARE TO HAVE THEN PUTTING UP PALLIT FENCES AND BLUE HOUSES.........................PEOPLE WE THE PUBLIC NEED TO WAKE UP BEFORE THE COUNTRY IS COMPLETY NOTHING BUT STEELING AND KILLING TO LIVE BYE..ITS ALREADY BAD.JUST WAIT

donzi5150
    i think the mexicans are running texas.heck they dont have to have car ins are health ins .the law dont care and our goverment sure dont as long as they can get a VOTE.I SURE WISH THE PUBLIC WOULD STAND UP AND TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK LIKE THE OLD TIMMERS WOULD HAVE.IM IN IF WE DO.I DONT WONT TO PRESS 1 ARE DO I CARE TO HAVE THEN PUTTING UP PALLIT FENCES AND BLUE HOUSES.........................PEOPLE WE THE PUBLIC NEED TO WAKE UP BEFORE THE COUNTRY IS COMPLETY NOTHING BUT STEELING AND KILLING TO LIVE BYE..ITS ALREADY BAD.JUST WAIT[/QUOTE]
    Some of us try to take back this country with their vote, but the centerest and growing far left does not allow for that.......and the ones on the right end up having to pic up the mess after the left has head our head stuck in the sand.........can any one say 9/11 and Clinton.....had bin Laden 4-5 times and could not give the order to pull the trigger.....but bombs an asprin factory.......too many apeasers on the leaft for immigration, secure borders, terrorism, etc......!:idea:

Blown 472
    i think the mexicans are running texas.heck they dont have to have car ins are health ins .the law dont care and our goverment sure dont as long as they can get a VOTE.I SURE WISH THE PUBLIC WOULD STAND UP AND TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK LIKE THE OLD TIMMERS WOULD HAVE.IM IN IF WE DO.I DONT WONT TO PRESS 1 ARE DO I CARE TO HAVE THEN PUTTING UP PALLIT FENCES AND BLUE HOUSES.........................PEOPLE WE THE PUBLIC NEED TO WAKE UP BEFORE THE COUNTRY IS COMPLETY NOTHING BUT STEELING AND KILLING TO LIVE BYE..ITS ALREADY BAD.JUST WAIT
    Some of us try to take back this country with their vote, but the centerest and growing far left does not allow for that.......and the ones on the right end up having to pic up the mess after the left has head our head stuck in the sand.........can any one say 9/11 and Clinton.....had bin Laden 4-5 times and could not give the order to pull the trigger.....but bombs an asprin factory.......too many apeasers on the leaft for immigration, secure borders, terrorism, etc......!:idea:[/QUOTE]
    On the left? what in **** has gdumbya done about in 8 years? not a ****ing thing.

fuzz
    No buildings have been blown up, you can take your family to the mall or sporting event and feel safe, our country is safer than it was pre 9/11.
    But if the dems have it their way they will bring the fight back here in our country, where jihadist will have a field day punishing civilian populations.
    Its not rocket science. We are at war with extreme muslim terrorists, and we must not stop until they are all gone. They have attacked us and we are answering. Iraq has become the battlefield for this. The terrorists are just flocking there to get a crack at our brave troops. Our troops have been kicking their asses. It is better we fight this battle there, than here, believe me. Better there than here.
    Don't forget 9/11. We have to be in this for the long term. Electing a president with a muslim name isn't going to fix it. You can't talk to people who spontaneously explode

deltaAce
    10-4 on that^^^^
    Out of this Great Country of ours, & all the brilliant minds that exisit,
    & the 3 choices we get............................................. they are frighteningly pathetic!
    The harm done to the bedrock values of our Country may never be repaired.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast