Thread: Rappahannock Radar Run in Tappahannock VA

Slacker
    I posted this in other threads but since most of the BOTE particapants are around this area I would try and stir up some activity around here...
    The Rappahannock River Boat Association will be holding there annual radar run on June 28. Everyone is welcome, there will be access by land if you just want to drive up and watch. There will be a fee for the individuals who decide to run their boat/ski but will be free to public. The money will be given as a donation to the local Rescue squad and Dive team, who will be there for our saftey. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask. Here is a link for those of you who dont know where "T" town is :
    http://www.mapquest.com/maps/Tappahannock++Va/
    There will be a $50 donation required if you want to run the gun. Your entire entry fee will be donated to the Rescue squad and Dive team. There is no cost if you want to show up and just watch. If you need info on marinas or lodging, just let me know. I will be posting up links in the near future. The radar run will be held between 12-4 pm after that the DT/RS has to leave and will no longer be there. The party will more than likely start way before then and proably end when the sun goes down. Just remember that we are throwing this for fun and want everyone to have a great and safe time. Just like at Jack's, YOU will be responsible for your boat and guests.
    If there is any questions or concerns about anything please let me know.
    More details to follow...

Slacker
    Just to add to what slacker said we are open to all boats and wish for everyone to come out and watch/run if you want to. There are boats that run anywhere from 50-130+ from jets to v-drives, v-bottoms, cats, I am planning on having some flyers made up for lake anna for anyone that is interested in running or just comming down to spectate. If anyone is interested in comming down would you mind just putting in a quick post so we can see how much interest there is to the viewers of this site