Thread: distaste for spam policy

hemijr
    I feel that rexone span policy needs some review and should be discretionary. I agree we dont need a bunch of junk sales however if someone has something unique that would be a good coversion piece for the forums then it should stay on the board. Example if someone has a classic boat, eng, or piece of our ***boat herritage they should have a right to post it and get the great people of the v drive board something to respond to. Lets face it this board is always the same people in a some click using the board instead of a cell phone to grand stand thier private conversations. Although, I find these posts amusing and appreciate them I do feel some variety would go a long way. There its off my chest thanks for reading, God Bless you, your family, our troops, and the United States of America.

Dragboats
    I feel that rexone span policy needs some review and should be discretionary. I agree we dont need a bunch of junk sales however if someone has something unique that would be a good coversion piece for the forums then it should stay on the board. Example if someone has a classic boat, eng, or piece of our ***boat herritage they should have a right to post it and get the great people of the v drive board something to respond to. Lets face it this board is always the same people in a some click using the board instead of a cell phone to grand stand thier private conversations. Although, I find these posts amusing and appreciate them I do feel some variety would go a long way. There its off my chest thanks for reading, God Bless you, your family, our troops, and the United States of America.
    Rexone who I think he is GONE from here......