Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How to inject Mr. Bubble

82SleekCraft
    What's the best way to inject Mr Bubble into the jet? Would replacing the hand hole with a flat piece of SS with a threaded hole for the injector work? Your explanation on your setups would be appreciated. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/wink.gif

HBjet
    Ah, what is the reason for doing this?
    HBjet

jordanpaulk
    Originally posted by HBjet:
    Ah, what is the reason for doing this?
    HBjet
    I was wondering the same thing. Just waiting for answers so I didn't look like I was unaware of this popular thing. Thanks for asking HB. I dont feel so bad now.
    Jordy

Funny you should mention this. I friend of mine keeps saying that his boat is faster than mine will be when it's done. I keep offering to "wash" his boat as proof. A little soap injector would be fun.......

jordanpaulk
    Originally posted by 82SleekCraft:
    Would replacing the hand hole with a flat piece of SS with a threaded hole for the injector work?
    Don't know what you are trying to accomplish, but that route wont get you there. If you pull your inspection plate off you will notice that it is contoured to fit the intake of the pump. If you replaced it with a flat piece of stainless, you would have created a big void that would cavitate like mad. You would have all kinds of bubbles without the aid of Mr. Bubble himself. Just my .02
    Jordy

rivercrazy
    Mr. Bubble? Why not a really good cocktail. Free drinks for everyone...

jordanpaulk
    Originally posted by rivercrazy:
    Mr. Bubble? Why not a really good cocktail. Free drinks for everyone...
    Good call. Inject something good like Mai Tai's, or Hurricanes... make it fun for everyone.

rivercrazy
    I'd be right under that diverter enjoying Grey Goose & Tonic. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

jordanpaulk
    Originally posted by rivercrazy:
    I'd be right under that diverter enjoying Grey Goose & Tonic. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
    Can you drink it with water? Can we inject Crown? I am all for that too... wouldn't be sticky. Let us know when you are going... we'll be right behind you. Just let us know what you are mixing in...

flat broke
    Well, I'll be the geek and point out the obvious. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif Whatever your reasons for wanting the MR Bubble action, your going to have to make sure the pump you have acquired to dispense the stuff can push at least 50psi and you'd have to install your feed line into the suction side of the pump. You might be able to drill and tap a line into the foot of your suction housing and pray that a low pressure area is setup which will cause a siphon and pull the bubbles out of a resevoir, but if you don't get lucky, you'll be pumping pressure into the bubble line and have one hell of a mess in your MR bubble resevoir. I have another idea for you using a dead man valve and some fancy plumbing, but its top secret and can't be disclosed for fear of falling into the hands of PWC operators. Lets jus say that my death star's weapons systems will be fully operational come OP6.
    Chris

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast