Thread: Turbocharging!!!!

Sangerdude
    I guess this is the place to post this...
    I want to find out info about poss turbo charging a big block chevy. Does anyone have any info, insight, or poss. web sites to share? I am looking to build a low compression long block and running one t60 or t70 with a drawthrough set up. Any direction with this would be a big help as this is just in the infant stages of development.
    Thanks,
    Bill

TrippleDigits
    I guess this is the place to post this...
    I want to find out info about poss turbo charging a big block chevy. Does anyone have any info, insight, or poss. web sites to share? I am looking to build a low compression long block and running one t60 or t70 with a drawthrough set up. Any direction with this would be a big help as this is just in the infant stages of development.
    Thanks,
    Bill A blow threw Pro Charged system would be a better deal for you.

curtis73
    Yeah... draw-through systems are a very poor setup by today's standards. they were a way to quickly and cheaply bypass the properly engineered blow-through setups.
    Turbos are a potentially great thing in a boat if you can successfully setup an air-water intercooler. Intercooler efficiencies of much more than 100% are possible with a constant supply of cool sea water.

C.Fisher
    www.theturboforums.com trust me, go here