Thread: milky valve covers

cobalt 222
    im milking up the inside of my valve covers.i dont run a thermostate and no this is the problem.is there any other way of stopping this.i will have to change up the pluming system and will be costly too.any ideals.i have injected headers and water presure is critical issue.i have to dump most of the water over board....no water is in the oil and my rocker are wet when i pull the covers to clean them

I had the same problem but my oil always looked fine. I though i had a leak but was told it's possible that it's just from the moisture in the air. I'm pretty sure thats what's causing it now because i've run it hard a few weekends and the oil looks great but the covers look alittle milky but only on the top of the cover.

cobalt 222
    yep.thats what i got.its really humid down here and my intake is always ice cold.it makes a mess and a b--ch to clean up

Rob Freeman
    are you necking down youre thermostat hole , to build some water temp ? cold water vs hot engine equals moisture , also could be blowby building up ?