Thread: 460 questions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BrotherWolf
    Okay I just picked up my first jet boat its a 1979 21' tahiti day cruiser... my question is
    1. If I want to pick up another 460 Motor can I use one out of a pickup?? is there any diffrence between a marine 460 etc???

Xpertz Solution Ltd is a leading educational services organization providing a new generation of counseling and placement services to international students from all around the world.Xpertz Solution is an International Education consulting organization with excellent credentials that provides value-based services to both International Institutes and aspiring students worldwide.

460 questions

This here is, instead of making a new topic, the place to put your simple questions that can be and most likely already have been in the 5000 posts in this topic answered with a sentence or two. Please

460 questions

We have noticed a lot of posts here which are actually tech questions rather than tricks & tips. This forum was set up to collect those gems of knowledge without losing them in the huge Tech thread.

Weve moved a few - if you see any more, please use the "Report Post" button and we will put them in the Tech section where they will undoubtedly attract more attention and answers