Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official un-official COBRA PERFORMANCE BOAT owner weekend, Aug 1,2 & 3rd, 2008

Throttle
    Unfortunately there will NOT be an official regatta this year. I am sure many of you understand the challanges that the industry is faced with today in our economy. So I will leave it at that as it is only my opinion anyway. But lets take the load off the manufacturer for once.
    I would like to invite Cobra Boat owners to join us (a group of Cobra boat owners) in Lake Havasu City, AZ on Friday, August 1 thru Sunday, August 3rd for a weekend full of good times. Lots of boating, seeing old friends and making new ones and not to mention seeing some beautiful boats all in one place again.
    Things are still in a planning stage, however here is what I have for now;
    Friday, August 1st
    NOON - Round Up (meet) in Thompon Bay, just out front of "The Turtle Bar"
    12:30pm - Lunch Run to Havasu Springs, leaving Thompson Bay and driving south on Lake Havasu to the Inner Harbor resturaunt at Havasu Springs for lunch
    8:00pm - Havasu Hot Laps for some fun and hot go cart racing!
    Saturday, August 2nd
    Beach Activities - come and go as you wish with your family and friends or you can chill all day with us at a "location to be announced". Lots of fun and sun for the whole group!
    8:00pm - Dinner at a "location to be announced"
    Sunday, August 3rd
    See you at Park Moabi after a beautiful drive up river through the Topock gorge. A great place to relax and reflect on a great weekend!
    check back here for updates or changes, I will be emailing and calling customers starting soon. feel free to pm me if you have other questions.

Mandelon
    Hey, that sounds like what you do every weekend!

Throttle
    lol, not every weekend

SummitKarl
    Hey, that sounds like what you do every weekend!
    he does it on the weekdays too........
    SK<<<<<<<<<< still waiting for the weekday phone call

Throttle
    stalkers

Throttle
    we are finalizing some discounted rooms and should have more info very soon.

Throttle
    bump

Throttle
    bump

Throttle
    should hopefully have room info finished up on Monday.

Throttle
    Please contact me via pm or on this thread if you are interested in getting a room at the Nautical for this event... I have two options with them but need to get an idea on how many rooms we need so I can finalize things...
    if you do not post and are just lurking, you can also contact me through Cobra Performance Boats, 909-482-0047
    the weekend is coming along great and we have several customers on board... stay tuned for updates...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast