Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: nexstep

nexstep swimstep ladder , does anyone have one . I saw the ad in june hot boat and it looked good . I went to their web site and just a few pics can't really tell what they look like on a boat . Does anyone have pics or info

I saw them at the boat show and was not impressed. They looked good from far but are far from good imo. They seemed very flimsy and did not retract very smoothly if at all.

hey , thanks for the info ... they want almost double the price of the aqua step . not good if it is not well built.... How about the aqua step

Legal Chemistry
    aqua steps are well built and function as they should. A "hidden" step IMO looks better than a ladder off the back (unless it's concealed)

The Aqua Step works great.

any advice in installing one. i like the idea of a hidden step

install instructions can be found here
    http://www.aquaperformance.com/boatinstall.html

thanks again ... did you install yours and if you did how difficult was it to do

newmexico
    My nextstep doesn't work at all. Bolts are always coming loose. Forget about getting it to retract like it is supposed to. Kids are learning to remember to bring it up before we take off.

Not... good . if you leave it down couldn't it rip out . did you contact nexstep to see if they would repair or replace it for you ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast