Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 85' Sleekcraft Ambassador 26ft Daycruiser

HavaPaul
    Located Lake Havasu City Arizona 1985 26' Sleekcraft Ambassador. Built 350 chevy. Volvo 280T trimmable. Eng and O/D rebuilt 2003. 30 hours. SS prop. Power Steer.Tru exh.w/ baffles. 2- 40 gal tanks. 6x6 bimini with camper cover, exterior top window covers and dash to floor cover. all sunbrella. V-berth w/ 2 6ft. couches. 1300w stereo w/ remote. LED interior lghtng. Good int. ventelation. Boat cover.Anchor, docklines, floatation incl. Needs nothing. Comes rigged for camping. Everything works. Emaculate condition. Have lots of photos.This boat is in absolute ship shape. Super clean. Gelcoat is all original and was sanded and buffed professionaly in '04. Glass is all excelent. Looks great on the Colorado. The carpeting down the center is a floor runner with thick padding.Real nice on the feet. the interior is lit with LED and some incd. lights. Lots of accenting. Verry impressive at night. All guages work except speedo. Needs pickup, never used. Venthilation is good inside with opening hatch window and side opening windows. Windows all intact and great shape. Boat rides real solid. No banging and creaking. The power plant is real healthy. Verry little throttle to get her up on plane. Can cruise at 3k to 3.5k rpm with smooth ride and good gas mileage. Proped to and can run at 4.7k rpm. Steers real nice. Has 2- 40 gal tanks. Electric silect with guage. Trim is verry effective and has working guage. Volt meter,Water Temp,Oil press. Tach. Switch panel (left of wheel) is panel fused. Engine specs: - 4 blt. main/ 2pc. rear main seal/ High Vol. oil pump/ Windage Tray/ Skat Steel crank/ Skat Full float rods/ 10.5 dome popup pistons/ Dart heads/ Z28 springs/ Titanium retainers/ Stainless exhaust valves/ Roller rockers/ HD pushrods/ DUNTOV 30/30 330 cam/ Tru roller timming set/ WEIAND manifold. - Msd Billet Electronic Distributer.
    $10,000
    Contact Paul at 909 883 7665
    More photos here. Click on photo Album
    http://www.ephotospace.com/26sleekcraft/default.aspx
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1212499878

77Woodbridge
    Very nice, good luck with the sale.

HavaPaul
    If that web page link doesn't work I can post more photos.
    Not sure what a .aspx is:idea: .

jtmarten
    Best of luck on the sale. She's absolutely beautiful!

HavaPaul
    Saw I had 14k listed. Will Take 10k.
    Can Anyone help with posting of photos? I do have them uploaded. When asked for the URL of the pics to attach, I would go to the uploaded photos area and right click for properties to get the URL of the pics.:idea: What am I doing wrong?

shueman
    Saw I had 14k listed. Will Take 10k.
    Can Anyone help with posting of photos? I do have them uploaded. When asked for the URL of the pics to attach, I would go to the uploaded photos area and right click for properties to get the URL of the pics.:idea: What am I doing wrong?
    Copy the properties, then paste them between an "image" tag:
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    in your post....

HavaPaul
    Copy the properties, then paste them between an "image" tag:
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    in your post....
    Freakin impossible. Trying every wich way I can.
    Here is a URL of a pic i have uploaded to "attachments" asuming this is where you upload photos to.
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1212499885
    even tried to ad .jpg on the end, inside the and boxes. Pics still wont show up.
    :cry: :cry:
    I did basically eye f*ck this entire site to find tech help or specific instructions on posting pics but found nothing.

IT'SONLYMONEY
    check your p.m.'s

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast