Thread: Screened gaskets

SED253
    A screened gasket is not made for the B&M 250..Anyone know where to get the screen the use on the others or anyone else have a suggestion...surely someone has made a screened gasket or has come up with a solution for this

SED253
    quiet bunch..i thought this was a forum for blower gurus or anyone else that runs blower motors...i cant believe that nobody answers questions or has suggestions...maybe i should try another site where they really do try to help and have first hand knowledge of blower motors...have posted a couple different topics and with no answers except from a couple people and thanks alot to them for there insite and help...I hope i never have REAL trouble....or maybe its just that nobody has trouble and if they do..they dont ask for the same reasons i have mentioned

moparjet
    sorry but most people run bigger blowers and dont know much about the smaller ones...i can tell you where to get one for 6-14 71s..but that aint gonna help you...try performanceboats.com...not too many people hang here anymore

ghittner
    Ditto, Performanceboats.com

SED253
    Thanks...will try

Thanks...will try
    Just noticed this thread , got mine from for my 256 Marine blower @ "The Blower shop" So Cal

Just noticed this thread , got mine from for my 256 Marine blower @ "The Blower shop" So Cal
    I'll echo Tommy and also throw in Blower Drive Service and in particular Gale Plummer in Portland Oregon. Awesome guy and been messing with blowers for longer than most of the guys on these boards have been alive (cept for Tommy and Me)..... His number is 503 292-5516. I get my stuff from him.