Thread: Where to buy carpet

dreamsicle

Slick
    Check your local upholstery shops or marine parts distributors. They should be able to get it.
    Or you can check your e-mail.

nitro557
    isnt there some guy local to you who works in marine parts?

roco racing
    maybe west marine or call rex marine, i know they dont sell it, but im sure they know where to get it..for some reason they dont sell gas tanks and they dont sell carpet..got me..good luck

Tom Foolery
    I replaced my carpet last season, I bought it at a place in Fullerton off of the 91 FWY. I think it is called Keystone Brothers. They have great marine carpet. Its really fade & water resistant.

Jet Junk
    Diggler told me he got his from boatcarpetbuys.com. This is where I will probably order mine from.

malcolm
    I just got mine at Lowes. They carry the cheap stuff but can order the better stuff.

Mohavekid
    I ordered some from Overton's a few years back. Good quality for a reasonable price

miller19j
    Tom Foolery:
    I replaced my carpet last season, I bought it at a place in Fullerton off of the 91 FWY. I think it is called Keystone Brothers. They have great marine carpet. Its really fade & water resistant.Just checked out this place and it has a nice selection. I got a quote to redo my carper and it was $750 after looking on this site I am going to definitely do it myself! Thanks for the info Tom!

Nubbs
    Does Keystone Brothers have a website?