Thread: CF lettering

mlrstme
    Anyone have a referral for a good lettering artist? I need to change my reg. letters from AZ to CF (possibly repaint the name on the back also) Arizona got a little too aggressive with their out of state fees.

mlrstme
    I'm in Huntington Beach, CA

Elimin8Jet71
    I'm in Huntington Beach, CA
    Might want to contact "Boaters Outlet" In montclair, CA. They refered my Father-n-Law to someone who did an outstading job on Our Hallett. Hope that helps....

Cas
    pm moneysucker here on the boards. He does excellent work at a very fair price! Custom made for about same price as the store bought stuff.

Josh@JBP
    Brad from socaljetboats (Goad) also does great vinyl lettering/graphics heres his site www.juststickme.com/
    heres a link with some other examples http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171430

moneysucker
    I am sorry I didn't see this thread earlier, I have been spending the majority of my time in Performanceboats.com. I can take care of whatever you need 2 colors, shadow or outline. I have been doing a lot of boat names and CF #s lately. All my vinyl is rated for 5+ years of exterior use. PM me or call for details.
    Generaly, Reg #s using standard materials are $35 to your door.
    Boat names are generally about $35 as well.
    Cy Locke
    CYCO Designs
    msmmarine@hotmail.com
    619-871-6157

BLOWN JOB
    wild bill in riverside does good lettering he painted mine his #951-224-0257

Hands down Bob Thompson has been involved in the Boat industry for YEEEEERS!... does one hell of a job and letters all of the repaints and any other project that leaves my shop, BTW, i might add, not one unhappy customer has been through my shop when it comes to his quality of work!
    Bob Thompson- 909-226-6188
    Todd
    P.S. his cf/az #'s only run $65-$75