Thread: Hey Keys...gotta ?

Waldo
    So are The Cobra and Showtime the only two riding 250 2-strokes for SX??? I saw the list of Honda riders (of which there are a lot) and these two are slotted for 250s.

h2oski2fast
    "Pinger", that made me laugh........ Does that mean I have 6 cylinder pinger on the boat. I heard Markie was commenting to Rob how loud the thing was. He must be getting old.

tcook33
    i believe that is the truth waldo, i thought byrner was riding the pinger, but has opted to ride the thumper ..... something i just heard five minutes ago, that k-dub (kevin windham) just broke his fore-arm (bad) yesterday, while practicing and will require surgery. he's out for a long while, team honda said. not good :crossx: keyes
    He broke it yesterday and went into surgery last night. Everything is cool. Surgery went good. They put a plate in his arm. He went down after his front end washed out on a recently watered track. Looks like DV12 is the only chance for a podium finish....maybe EF??
    Also, Walker is hurt again. Don't know the extent of it. I don't think it's bad though. Concussion???
    Viilopoto broke his collar bone. Not bad, just a fracture. He could be back for West Coast if he chooses to ride the West. Definitely be back for the East.

tcook33
    nice terry, i do need someone else up in the booth - d-no
    No sweat. I'm only here to help......and cause a little controversy every so often. :jawdrop:
    When are we gonna go ride? I think we are headed up to Competetive Edge on Saturday. Just opened. It's supposed to be a really good track. Up off the 395 by Racetown (Sunrise).

Waldo
    i believe that is the truth waldo, i thought byrner was riding the pinger, but has opted to ride the thumper ..... something i just heard five minutes ago, that k-dub (kevin windham) just broke his fore-arm (bad) yesterday, while practicing and will require surgery. he's out for a long while, team honda said. not good :crossx: keyes
    Heard that about K-dub, Walker and Villo...sux.
    Also read that Tim Ferry is coming back and riding with Honda/MotoXXX...don't think he'll be much of a threat for the podium but I always liked him for some reason.
    Anyone think that Tebasco will be a threat?? He was great in the lites and I think when he comes to grips with his new bike he might suprise us...Whatcha think???
    ANAHEIM #1 = Three weeks from Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waldo
    I think the AMA is missing the boat with the SX Series, there should be a Vet Sx Series, bring on O'Mara, Holley, Stanton, Henry, Johnson, Wardy, Myerscough, Kehoe, Dubach....that would be a blast, 15 lap shootouts before the mains !!!!!!!
    True Dat!!! What about The Burner, Too Tall Bell, Dogger Lechein, and one of my all time favs...The Beast from The East (who dropped off the face of the earth)!