Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Calling all Peeps!!!

Mrs. 33
    Ok went to folsom today -def on its way down... So River here we come!!! We will be going on Sat. No kids for us.. SO who is commin???? Billy? Hud? AJ? aka (Angelica and Jay) Dean & Claudia? Sherry and Jason? Teresa and ROCK? Umm E are u feeling well?? John.???? Ok Justin I know we will see you there!!! I have Jello shots!!!! I am sure there are some more pasties somewhere

grads2112
    We'll save you a spot at Chevy's:idea:

justfloatn
    :idea:

Mrs. 33
    Greg, there is no chevy's on folsom

120 Inches
    Ok went to folsom today -def on its way down... So River here we come!!! We will be going on Sat. No kids for us.. SO who is commin???? Billy? Hud? AJ? aka (Angelica and Jay) Dean & Claudia? Sherry and Jason? Teresa and ROCK? Umm E are u feeling well?? John.???? Ok Justin I know we will see you there!!! I have Jello shots!!!! I am sure there are some more pasties somewhere
    Oh what I dont go to Shasta and I am off the invite list. What ever

grads2112
    Oh what I dont go to Shasta and I am off the invite list. What ever
    Don't feel bad, Derek, Sara, Kate and I went to Shasta and still didn't make the list.

Mrs. 33
    ouch!! Sorry was in a big Hurry, Jerid you know I love you-U are the only guy I flash except for Shasta:sqeyes: I would love to see you guys..D ROCK I would never leave you out on purpose . Kate -I had soooo much fun with you in shasta ( u guys get you mind out of the gutter) I would love to see you. Greg, I know you won't go-but would like to see you there-Will you go probably not will Kate go-hell ya!!!!ohhh Mrs. Daytona

Mrs. 33
    120" I have blue jello just for you!!!!

120 Inches
    120" I have blue jello just for you!!!!
    Thank you but Jen and I have a wedding to go to on Sat. We cant wait to hang with you guys again.

BBQBadBoyJ
    NorCal ***boaters, the Talent Scout (Bill & Carol) are having a pre-screening party of the Shasta Pics on 06/27 before making the feature film
    "Hot Boats Gone Wild on Lake Shasta 2008"
    The invite is open to all NorCal ***boaters even if you could not make the Shasta event (justfltn, 120", and any others I may not know yet)
    I'm helping Bill with the cooking of some meat, chicken, and fish and would like to ask everyone to bring some type of side dish or appetizer and your drink of choice.
    For the pre-screening we are trying to find the best method for everyone to see the pics on the big screen (not 120" but if we sit close we can get a good look), maybe if everyone can bring a CD with their pics we can just load into the player, and or if someone else knows of a better method (photo bucket or something), please call me at 916-747-2754 so we can setup prior to the screening.
    The red carpet arrivals will start at 6:30 with the pre-screening starting when all the Hot Boaters arrive.
    I will follow-up with a number to call for directions to the Orangevale pre-screening event by tomorrow afternoon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast