Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: vinyl cleaner

SOCALDETAIL1
    I AGREE. we use all leverage cleabers and waxes now. that stuff is amazing
    a good cheap cleaner is a little dawn soap mixed with water. that will do wonders on seats
    Good to hear! I got the chance to try it at the beginning of the year and have never looked back, I love the stuff so much I now sell it on my website www.socaldetail.com and usually give a bottle to my customers after a detail.

SOCALDETAIL1
    I AGREE. we use all leverage cleabers and waxes now. that stuff is amazing
    a good cheap cleaner is a little dawn soap mixed with water. that will do wonders on seats
    For this weekend only 6-27 to 6-29 I am offering the Triple Pack. Leverages Polish, Oxidation Remover and Vinyl Protectant for 40 bucks plus S&H Thats a 20 dollar savings or like getting one bottle FREE! Im doing this so you guys will have a chance to try this stuff out. THIS WEEKEND ONLY! Visit the SoCal Store at www.socaldetail.com

Keep'n It Cold
    I used Turtle wax vinyl cleaner, from Wal-Mart, it is a foam when you spray it and has a scrubber with it. Works real well.

Daytona100
    What about the interior SAUCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

foxfam312
    I use Driven multisurface cleaner, I swear by driven products, been using their products for 3 years now. Their web sit is driventoperfection.com

hkunz
    Sweet boat! I saw you at the regatta, I think. You guys came down to take delivery.
    Anyway - Boat Bling. Get the Hot Sauce for the fiberglass, the
    Vinyl Sauce and Vinyl Conditioner for the interior. For the mufflers, use Lime-A-Way.

Chip Lacy Racing Engines
    Magic eraser and 3M UV vinyl conditioner.
    Vinyl sauce is great, but some were reporting red stains from it.

hotlavey
    I use Driven multisurface cleaner, I swear by driven products, been using their products for 3 years now. Their web sit is driventoperfection.com
    Me too, great stuff.

vmjtc3
    Magic eraser and 3M UV vinyl conditioner.
    Vinyl sauce is great, but some were reporting red stains from it.
    Any issues with the sauce should be brought to the attention of rollin20s on the boards. Or contact him through boatbling.net . He guarantees his product and is the most stand up person I know. I am sure the red spot issue is an unfounded roomer. :idea:

HDF WATERDOG
    I've had my newest boat for about 2 years now. White interior with red flames running though. Guessing I tryed 10 different products. Sept. or Oct. of last year we tryed the Bling products. Wow, what a difference. I never noticed that my white wasn't white anymore. Damn expensive stuff, IMO, but it's worth it. Have not tried the Hot Sauce yet but I will. Heard nothing but good things about it too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12