Thread: Folsom the 28th

justfloatn
    I know most of you are going to the river the 28th. But I bought a new double tube for my boy a couple of weeks ago and he has not been out to play on it yet. So I promised him we would go to the lake this Saturday. Plus the lake will be gone in a couple of weeks so I want him to get in as much tubing as possible.
    If anyone else was thinking of passing on the river party we will be at Folsom.

grads2112
    I know most of you are going to the river the 28th. But I bought a new double tube for my boy a couple of weeks ago and he has not been out to play on it yet. So I promised him we would go to the lake this Saturday. Plus the lake will be gone in a couple of weeks so I want him to get in as much tubing as possible.
    If anyone else was thinking of passing on the river party we will be at Folsom.
    "Calling all the Pastie Cove Crew".......errrr......nevermind, I'll be at the river Saturday.

justfloatn
    "Calling all the Pastie Cove Crew".......errrr......nevermind, I'll be at the river Saturday.
    Yea ok, See ya Saturday :devil:

grads2112
    We were invited a few weeks ago to a b-day party on the river Saturday so we will be attending it. Sorry, no Folsom.