Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cruise info

phebus
    My wife and I have never been on a cruise, and our 20th anniversary is coming up. I want to try one of the mini 3 day Mexico cruises. Any info from those that have been on one, as far as which cruise line, and things I should make sure I book, or need to do.
    Thanks,
    Rick

Havasu Hangin'
    We usually do one every year. It's great to get away for a couple days, and put your drinking zapatos on.
    I've been on both RC and Carnival. For a small consulting fee, I'll give you the scorecard.

Mandelon
    I thought you were going to Hawaii?

JB in so cal
    My wife and I have never been on a cruise, and our 20th anniversary is coming up. I want to try one of the mini 3 day Mexico cruises. Any info from those that have been on one, as far as which cruise line, and things I should make sure I book, or need to do.
    Thanks,
    Rick
    Stay away from the 3 day. :yuk:

phebus
    I thought you were going to Hawaii?
    Postponed until summer. We didn't want our daughter to miss school her last semester as a senior.

charlyox
    I had never been on a cruise before either. So we booked a 4 day cruise out of Long Beach. We booked it thru AAA and it was GREAT! It was like $300 per person with a cabin window. The ship was the "Paradise". Everything was great.The ship was built in '97 so it was prety plush. I highly recommend it.

HOOTER SLED-
    I need to hit one of these as well. Bring on the info. :rollside:

Craig
    6 of us did the 3 day from LA to Ensenada a couple of years ago. None of us had been on a cruise before that. It was only about $400 a person on Carnival. While it might not have been the highest standards on the sea, we had a blast!

Brooski
    Weve done both Carnival and Royal Caribbean. If all you want to do is party, Carnival is the way to go. If you want a little nicer digs, a little classier ride, then do Royal Caribbean. Personally I had more fun on RC. Plus they have a great midnight buffet. Carnival has only pizza available at midnight. (Important stuff when youve been drinking all day).
    And when you get to Ensenada, its Pappas and Beer all the way!!!!!!!!!

Magic34
    I've been on both multiple times. Royal Carribean is much better.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast