Thread: LHC Alarm Co.

czarmarz73
    Anybody here have any recomendations for an alarm system here in LHC? Was looking at the ADT and Brinks websites and seems install for a unit is about a c-note and montly charges are $35. Does that seem like a decent price?

RVRGIRL
    Try Western Alarm company. We use them for our Nursing home in Havasu.

Havasu1986
    I would use someone local. ADT doesn't have anyone. Last year I had to wait a whole day for someone to come from Prescott.

summerlove
    call mohave Integrated. They will set you up nicely. Also, or s few $ more you can have them set up your a/c for remote activation. It's great to walk into a cool house!

Old Man Havasu
    call mohave Integrated. They will set you up nicely. Also, or s few $ more you can have them set up your a/c for remote activation. It's great to walk into a cool house!
    Western was a complete cluster F**K with thier installation. Missed and late appointments, system failed I told them to bail!

Riveratz
    Anybody here have any recomendations for an alarm system here in LHC? Was looking at the ADT and Brinks websites and seems install for a unit is about a c-note and montly charges are $35. Does that seem like a decent price?
    That is about correct. The systems I use cost you more upfront but the monitoring is just 7.95 a month. (They can keep it low because I am not charging them a kickback)