Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 99 Lance Cabover Camper

SANGER-RICH
    For sale is a 1999 Lance 1010 fully self contained with all the bells and whistles, satelite , new 4k generator [ RUNS ON PROPANE ] never used except to keep it funcitional, central heat, roof air blows cold, sleeps 4 adults and one kid, , fiberglass not metal, always kept covered during winter .. Has winterizing package for real cold weather, carpet, microwave , stove oven, Queen bed, shower in and outside. Electric jacks with remote, It has been well taken care of. I haul it on my 3/4 ton chevy with no problem.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...e_side-med.jpg
    nada books this out at 12,500 Im asking 11,500
    Please PM me or call 707 246 2405 my cell
    ask for Rich

JB in so cal
    For sale is a 1999 Lance 1010 fully self contained with all the bells and whistles, satelite , new 4k generator never used except to keep it funcitional, central heat, roof air blows cold, sleeps 4 adults and one kid, Ill ad pictures later , fiberglass not metal, always kept covered during winter .. Has winterizing package for real cold weather, carpet, microwave , stove oven, Queen bed, shower in and outside. It has been well taken care of. I haul it on my 3/4 ton chevy with no problem.
    nada books this out at 12,500 Im asking 11,500
    Please PM me or call 707 246 2405 my cell
    ask for Rich
    Being a 1010, I'd imagine it's too long for a short bed. Yes?

SANGER-RICH
    Being a 1010, I'd imagine it's too long for a short bed. Yes?
    yes it is 10' 1" long weighs 2900 lbs empty befor I added the generator.

SANGER-RICH
    still for sale, bought a motor home again and need to sell this extreemly nice camper, well kept, I have all paper work everything works. No need to buy tags for it drop it and launch your boat. The reason Im selling it is my wife is afraid the f@*#ing dog will fall of the bed and she wants a walk around bed. It has a queen bed that you sleep where you dont have to crawl over the other person, has lots of storage, large fridge and freezer Ill fill the propane so it is ready to go. 3 way fridge, igniter for hotwater, if interested please call or pm me
    Thanks Rich

full throttle
    Open the door and shoot me a pic of the interior. Thx.

SANGER-RICH
    Open the door and shoot me a pic of the interior. Thx.
    Also this camper has an aluminum frame not wood, I have more pictures if interested send me your email address and Illl send them to you. contact me at corvette73@prodigy.net
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/..._front-med.jpg
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...47sink-med.jpg

Mandelon
    Looks nice. Ours is an antique from 89, but still fills the bill. We like the camper cuz you can still tow the boat, jeep or trailer. Looks nice. New ones are over $25,000 and up into the 30's with pop outs. This one looks like a deal.

BarryMac
    Wish I had a longbed, that is a heckuva deal, been thinking of getting one but the shortbed versions are hard to come by. Good Luck with the sale...

SANGER-RICH
    Wish I had a longbed, that is a heckuva deal, been thinking of getting one but the shortbed versions are hard to come by. Good Luck with the sale...
    Wanna buy the whole package??

BarryMac
    Wanna buy the whole package??
    Sorry but no, I just bought my Short Box 2500HD. SOmeone will have a very nice camper...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast