Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saying goodbye to a fellow ***boater.

little rowe boat
    Brent or revpuffdaddy here on ***boat forums. Today i received some bad news that Brent had passed away. this makes me very sad, he was only 50 yrs old and a very gentle soul. Brent loved his family and boating in Havasu, quite often we would see him and Jayne out on the water, we would tie off, visit and get caught up. Every once in awhile we would see him and Jayne at a family function ( they are very close friends to my cousins). He is actually a baptist minister and he performed the wedding ceremony at 2 of my cousins weddings. a few years ago they had a beautiful Conquest deckboat built. I remember him and jayne cruising into california cove in this beautiful brand spanking new boat. He gave me the boat tour and he was beaming with pride.It's hard for me to believe that we will not see him and Jayne out on the water. Brent you will be fondly remembered and missed by many many people.
    To Jayne and the boys.
    i pray that the lord holds you close and comforts you through this very difficult time.
    Bruce and Chelle. Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with the both of you.

deltaAce
    He must have been a great guy,
    He will still live within your memories, bless his family.

Pack Up N Boogie
    Life is truly short. All the best to his family.

HatenWinter
    Sad to hear, that's very young. RIP....

Keith E. Sayre
    One of the kindest and gentlest people that I ever sold a boat to. They have
    a spot right below the dam in Parker on the strip. Wonderful man and great family. God bless you Brent.

Keith E. Sayre
    Here's a great photo of him and his wife.

Keith E. Sayre
    another of their boat. a nice story to go with this photo.if I remember correctly, we had just painted a couple of boats with stars on them and had
    a heck of a time getting them right, brent walks in and wants stars! management at conquest said, no way we were doing any more stars. they
    didn't get mad, they didn't throw a fit, they merely drew out a new graphic.
    I think they actually brought it in on a napkin from Dennys with a spot of
    ketchup in the corner. wonderful people.

little rowe boat
    One of the kindest and gentlest people that I ever sold a boat to. They have
    a spot right below the dam in Parker on the strip. Wonderful man and great family. God bless you Brent.
    yes, they do and they spent all of their time on Havasu. They would rent a slip at the springs.
    He had a kind heart and a very gentle soul.
    Thanks for posting the pics.
    Jeff.

Redwing247
    Rest In Peace.
    Thought and prayer for his family in this difficult time.

MRS.TNB
    god bless

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast