Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lake Tahoe July 8-13th - Celebrity Golf Tournament

Mrs. 33
    "fastest boat on the lake" Oh you heard FENOM is going.

Mrs. 33
    Hrd to handle and John. are going mid week-Just Floatn (D-rock) what day are you going? 120" When are you going?? I know slippery when wet and BBQ are going mid week. Heard a rumor that TA contacted Jory for props so I am thinkin Fri or Sat.:idea:

grads2112
    The weather is absolutely beautiful up here-mid eighties during the day and mid forties at night and very little smoke. I heard the valley was going to be 110+ this week. :sqeyes: :sqeyes: I hope all you guys come up!
    I bumped into Michael Jordan earlier when he asked if he could go for a ride in the fastest boat on Tahoe I agreed to it but had to apologize because of the altitude it seems I have lost about 20 m.p.h. so the top speed was only about 140. I'm hoping Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo wont mind as much tomorrow when I take them for a ride.

justfloatn
    Hrd to handle and John. are going mid week-Just Floatn (D-rock) what day are you going? 120" When are you going?? I know slippery when wet and BBQ are going mid week. Heard a rumor that TA contacted Jory for props so I am thinkin Fri or Sat.:idea:
    I can't talk the wife into it We don't have anyone to watch the kids;shocking right. I know Grads and Mrs. Daytona are ok with it. But now she is worried about 120" and others not brining kids, or packing is too much trouble for two days, or the sun and moon are aligned properly bla, bla, bla....

grads2112
    SlipperyWhenWet's new pet coyote.
    http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r...2/IMG_8413.jpg

Rand
    . I think while Tony Romo is playing golf I will take his girlfriend for a ride on "the fastest boat on Lake Tahoe".....lol
    Here's the "fastest boat on Lake Tahoe". Save us a spot on the beach Saturday. We'll take Jessica you can take Jerry and we'll run to Emerald Bay.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExNdoenwQw0

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12