Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My house caught fire tonight

grads2112
    Thanks to Roseville F.D. and John....especially John for putting the fire out.:sqeyes:

Thanks to Roseville F.D. and John....especially John for putting the fire out.:sqeyes:
    Damn that suck Greg. How bad was it?

Slipperywhenwet
    OMG! Are you guys ok? Let us know if you need anything.

grads2112
    Everything is fine, nothing that a little paint can't take care of. I only remember bits and pieces thanks to the alcohol induced coma I was in but what I remember was some girl showing me her boobs and then neighbor banging on our door telling us our house was on fire and to get out. So I hop into action and run to the boat to get a fire extinguisher, 5 minutes later when I find it, I run out front and the fire department is on scene and John already has put the fire out. That's all I remember.

John.
    dang safe and sane fireworks. ends up they are not all that safe afterall. we had a nice safe fireworks show. after the show, we cleaned up all the fireworks and put them in a garbage can. all the fireworks were cold, so it seemed like no biggie. 2+ hours later the can caught on fire right next to the house.
    wasn't bad. neighbor came over knocking on the door and said the house was on fire. Greg turned around and walked past the hose in the front yard and towards the back of the house. I went out front grabbed the hose and put the fire out. a minute later Greg shows up with the little fire extinguisher from his boat. Since all is good and no one got hurt, it was kind of funny that Greg went looking for the little fire extinguisher in the boat to put out the fire.

deltaAce
    Glad it wasn't a bad one,
    did the FD admonish you for it:jawdrop:

John.
    Glad it wasn't a bad one,
    did the FD admonish you for it:jawdrop:
    FD got there really quickly. They said it was 30 seconds from the time they got the call and they were told it was a 5 alarm fire and hte house was fully engulfed. It wasn't. all the fireworks were legal ones, they didn't even want to see them. I think they were only at the house for a couple minutes and then they left.

Casualboater033
    dang safe and sane fireworks. ends up they are not all that safe afterall. we had a nice safe fireworks show. after the show, we cleaned up all the fireworks and put them in a garbage can. all the fireworks were cold, so it seemed like no biggie. 2+ hours later the can caught on fire right next to the house.
    wasn't bad. neighbor came over knocking on the door and said the house was on fire. Greg turned around and walked past the hose in the front yard and towards the back of the house. I went out front grabbed the hose and put the fire out. a minute later Greg shows up with the little fire extinguisher from his boat. Since all is good and no one got hurt, it was kind of funny that Greg went looking for the little fire extinguisher in the boat to put out the fire.
    :jawdrop: Dang man, glad to hear all is okay. Props to your neighbor for alerting you of the fire.

Mrs.Daytona
    Thanks to John for putting out the fire and saving our house! Strange thing was hrd2hndl and I were in the garage right next to the can and didn't notice the fire. I guess the gorilla ball we were playing was too intense to notice the smoke. I have the bruises to prove it!

DCBob
    Have a happy & safe weekend!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast