Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bees in my trees

shueman
    Help......!!
    Found this tonight up about 20' in the front yard.... :220v: :crossx:
    http://yamahajetboaters.com/coppermi...1/Bee_Hive.jpg
    Any ideas....outside of shootin' 'em down with the garden hose...

SHAKEN Not Stirred
    Baja Bee Removal
    Glendale, CA 91202
    (818) 355-6521
    mikeb@bajabee.com
    Specializing in the live removal of all types of bees in the greater Los Angeles area. We will clear out your problems, clean up the mess, and transport the bees to their new happy home.
    Thank GOD Al Gore created the internet...........Next question ????
    Later,
    CJG

Ziggy
    Can't believe you didn't notice before now...they didn't build that overnight Shue...
    Freaky insects........I had a huge swarm fly over my house over the weekend....ran for cover...and then my resin started to gel before I got it layed down

shueman
    Never did notice... What called attention to it was all the Mockingbirds divin' in for a meal...

infotraker
    What you have is a swarm of honey bees. In the early spring a developed hive will divide, half or more will leave with the old queen to find a new home. They likely will move on to a better sheltered spot, wall or hollow tree. They will normally move within a day or 2. The best bet would be to get them removed so they wont cause any trouble later if they decide to stay. I raised bees when I was yonger in Palo Alto Ca. and rescued a lot of swarms from peoples yards and walls.

ROZ
    Burn a stack of mary jane at the base of the tree. They'll get high from the smoke and forget their way home.. Once they're all gone, get the hive then call me... I'm stoned and need some honey for my peanut butter and honey sandwich

shueman
    Burn a stack of mary jane at the base of the tree. They'll get high from the smoke and forget their way home.. Once they're all gone, get the hive then call me... I'm stoned and need some honey for my peanut butter and honey sandwich
    Might be more cost effective to burn the tree.... :hammer2:

ROZ
    Might be more cost effective to burn the tree.... :hammer2:
    Well, you may be right

Focker
    That Is Not A Hive
    Its A Swarm
    That Is Why U Did Not Notice It Before
    We Had The Same Problem Outside Of Our Office
    Called A Bee-keeper And He Came Out And Gathered Them Up At Sunset. Great Honey!!!!!!!!!! From The Bee Keeper. He Raised The Bees For Organic Honey. I Believe He Said They Were In Hives 5 To 10 Miles From Anything So They Could Not Go To Plants That Had Pesticides. Bought A Jar Of Honey
    Was Focken Good

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast