Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tahoe celebrity golf 2008 PICS

grads2112

grads2112
    8:00 P.M., just getting done running with a Skater....errr...getting our ass handed to us. You couldn't smack the smiles off of our faces.
    http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r...2/IMG_8662.jpg
    http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r...2/IMG_0159.jpg

grads2112
    One last thing...A BIG thanks to 120 Inches for working a "MacGyver" on my trailer and following me home. Who knew that a PVC plug found on the side of the road and some elecrical tape could seal a bearing on a trailer.

Slipperywhenwet
    One last thing...A BIG thanks to 120 Inches for working a "MacGyver" on my trailer and following me home. Who knew that a PVC plug found on the side of the road and some elecrical tape could seal a bearing on a trailer.
    Thanks go's out to Grads & Mrs Daytona for a wonderful time! We had so much fun hanging with 120" & Jen, Derek, John and his better half , Carol & Bill, Hud, Paul & family, Joe & Felicia, Jules & Mitch. To good times and great friends Now I have to rest up for next weekend. :sleeping:

justfloatn
    Thanks to everyone for a fun time and putting up with me
    An extra special Thank You to Grads and Mrs. Daytona for your hospitality and generosity. I still can't believe Grads and I got to run with that Skater. Well like you said; get to see him run by us at 130+ with the sun setting on Tahoe. One of the coolest things I have witnessed in my life!!!
    Thank You!

grads2112
    Thanks go's out to Grads & Mrs Daytona for a wonderful time! We had so much fun hanging with 120" & Jen, Derek, John and his better half , Carol & Bill, Hud, Paul & family, Joe & Felicia, Jules & Mitch. To good times and great friends Now I have to rest up for next weekend. :sleeping:
    Hopefully you didn't leave anyone's name off of the list.:idea:

2007 Laveycraft 2750 highvoltagehands's Avatar
    Hopefully you didn't leave anyone's name off of the list.:idea:
    Sherry,
    You forgot my grandmother's daughter's husband's son's sister and brother in law (Paige and Nolen)

120 Inches
    Thanks to everyone for a fun time and putting up with me
    An extra special Thank You to Grads and Mrs. Daytona for your hospitality and generosity. I still can't believe Grads and I got to run with that Skater. Well like you said; get to see him run by us at 130+ with the sun setting on Tahoe. One of the coolest things I have witnessed in my life!!!
    Thank You!
    Hey Derek
    Do you think you can hook up the DVD player?

120 Inches
    Greg and Kate,
    Thank you for the great time. Thanks for your hospitality and your cash from liars dice. This was by far the best trip yet. We look forward to many more with you guys.
    Jason and Sherry,
    Thanks for the great time also. I look forward to hanging again. Cheers to Wine and Benadryl!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast