Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is The Bubble About To Burst?

soupersonic
    Even if the market settles some the return on your money will still be better than anything else going. The growth forecasted for AZ and a few other areas is still tremendous. The prices not climbing as fast IMO is a good thing as far as affordability goes and therefore should be a better time to buy.Also some of the growth is a good thing as the prices rise, people get more creative and start some infill like new condos and condo conversions for cheaper housing. Lets face it, they dont make any more dirt. It will always be a strong investment but be smart about it. Someone earlier talked about all the interest only loans there are out there right now. Those will be turning into foreclosures soone enough and some even better deals will be had . Good luck. Happy Holidays

Ivan Dan
    Are we really going through this AGAIN?????????? Sheeessshhhhhh Everyone has their own opinion on whats going to happen but as I've stated many times on here NO ONE and I repeat NO ONE knows whats going to happen. It could continue up just as easily as it could drop. Only time will tell.

Hey Karl, I don't see what's wrong with a 6,000 SQ FT shop, do you? :rollside:
    Steve

SummitKarl
    Hey Karl, I don't see what's wrong with a 6,000 SQ FT shop, do you? :rollside:
    Steve
    YEA!!! it's not mine, Thats the problem

I might have a spot for boat storage= $$$$$$$$$$$

Red Horse
    The real estate bubble is more media hype than anything. True there will be some fallout with all these interest only loans and creative financing out there but it will not be enough to make you lose all that you have gained. I watch Vegas pretty close along with a few other select markets and I have seen a serious rise in values. They will fall when the market gets a little soft. Maybe appreciation will drop to about 4-8 % for a few years. So what. The Real estate market will wait till wages catch up and then start another upward trend.

2Driver
    Are we really going through this AGAIN?????????? Sheeessshhhhhh Everyone has their own opinion on whats going to happen but as I've stated many times on here NO ONE and I repeat NO ONE knows whats going to happen. It could continue up just as easily as it could drop. Only time will tell.
    But here you are reading and posting to it

totenhosen
    The real estate bubble is more media hype than anything. True there will be some fallout with all these interest only loans and creative financing out there but it will not be enough to make you lose all that you have gained. I watch Vegas pretty close along with a few other select markets and I have seen a serious rise in values. They will fall when the market gets a little soft. Maybe appreciation will drop to about 4-8 % for a few years. So what. The Real estate market will wait till wages catch up and then start another upward trend.
    I think that is one unknown factor that one can not account for: Pyschology of the general public and the media most definantely influences that.

Havasu Cig
    I guess you were not around in the late 80' & early 90's. Everyone thought the same thing and then it crashed. I just talked to a friend who both he and his other 1/2 are in the real estate and mortgage business and they had a very bad month. IMO the creative financing, fraud (stated income) in the mortgage business, and rising interest rates are going to drive the market down.

Mandelon
    Builder stock prices are falling......indicating the market thinks a slowdown is pending.....mob mentality? Or spot on? Stay tuned .........

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast