Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gas Prices and Terrorism

donzi5150
    Viva Chavez!
    Verified with www.SNOPES http://www.snopes/ :
    IN ORLANDO LAST WEEK, AT A CITGO STATION REGULAR WAS PRICED AT $3.62 PER GALLON. THERE WERE NO CUSTOMERS. HOWEVER, ACROSS THE STREET WHERE I FUELED IT WAS SELLING FOR $3.65 PER GALLON AND ALL PUMPS THERE HAD CARS WAITING TO FUEL.
    Have you noticed how the CITGO signs have disappeared in the past 7-8 months? A very clever move by Chavez. But guess what CITGO IS CHANGING
    ITS NAME TO? This is serious Americans. Make sure you read.
    NEWS FLASH:
    Chavez is NOW getting a Russian Weapons Factory built by Putin. The RUSSIANS are building an AK-47 Kalashnikov Assault Rifle factory in Venezuela to give armament support to Communist Rebel groups throughout the Americas.
    Chavez NOW has IRANIANS operating his oil refineries in Venezuela for him.
    It is likely only a matter of time, if not already, before Chavez has
    Iranian built LONG RANGE missiles, with a variety of warhead types
    aimed at.... Guess Who?
    CITGO is NOW in the process of changing its name to PETRO EXPRESS due to the loss of gasoline sales in the USA due to the recent publicity of ownership by Chavez of Venezuela. Every dollar you spend with CITGO or PETRO EXPRESS gasoline will be used against you, your basic human rights, and your freedoms. He will start wars here in the Americas that will probably be the death of millions.
    THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT because Chavez is starting to feel the loss of
    revenue from his holdings. HE OWNS CITGO. This is a very important move
    which everyone should be aware of.
    ANNOUNCED JUST RECENTLY, CITGO, BEING AWARE THAT SALES ARE DOWN DUE TO U.S. CUSTOMERS NOT WANTING TO BUY FROM 'CITGO-CHAVEZ,' HAS STARTED TO CHANGE THE NAME OF SOME OF THEIR STORES TO: 'PETRO EXPRESS.'
    DO NOT BUY FROM 'PETRO EXPRESS'! 'PETRO EXPRESS' IS ALSO 100% OWNED BY 'CHAVEZ.' BOYCOTT CITGO AND 'PETRO EXPRESS'.

deltaAce
    Geez, what is with our government?
    We should have trade embargos levied against all countries with these despot leaders!

Blown 472
    Just put your bell back on and go out to the field for your feeding, ****ing sheepeople.

'75 Miller
    Just put your bell back on and go out to the field for your feeding, ****ing sheepeople.
    You sure like mentioning sheep. Prolly have your lil dingus stuffed in one as I'm typing. SCHWANZLUTSCHER!

Blown 472
    You sure like mentioning sheep. Prolly have your lil dingus stuffed in one as I'm typing. SCHWANZLUTSCHER!
    I think you are a stalker, longing to suck my cock are you?

'75 Miller
    sorry fag, don't dig males. Ultra is likely interested though.

donzi5150
    sorry fag, don't dig males. Ultra is likely interested though.
    Ladies...this is the political forum not the gay pick up website? Or maybe it is and thats why there are a lot of people defending Obama and the left leaning idiology here?

centerhill condor
    Friday afternoon I drove by a royal dutch shell station $3.59 drove a little further to home depot $4.43...later that evening $5.19 in Shelbyville. Holy Cow! who knew closing down 16 refineries would cost soooo much?
    Since we're talking Venezuala...two Tu-160 soviet era and russian piloted B-1 wannabees are parked down there...first time in the western hemisphere. That guy chavez is cruizin' for a bruzin'.
    The hold about 130 tons of fuel...little bit of a long ride for a fillup?
    CC

90mphRAGE
    I don't usually agree with anyone's views that supports McCain, but I also heard this about Chavez. All 7-11's in Utah are Citco and I don't stop there. However, all the local stations here get their gas from 3 refineries in SLC that are owned by Flying J, Chevron and Amoco.
    I buy gas at Texaco, Sinclair or Amaco when I can. They are American. However, any of us that run gas guzzling big blocks in our boats and tow vehicles aren't helping anything much and could be considered hypocritical. When's Nordic gonna build a Hybrid?
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but mine is the only one that counts

donzi5150
    I don't usually agree with anyone's views that supports McCain, but I also heard this about Chavez. All 7-11's in Utah are Citco and I don't stop there. However, all the local stations here get their gas from 3 refineries in SLC that are owned by Flying J, Chevron and Amoco.
    I buy gas at Texaco, Sinclair or Amaco when I can. They are American. However, any of us that run gas guzzling big blocks in our boats and tow vehicles aren't helping anything much and could be considered hypocritical. When's Nordic gonna build a Hybrid?
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but mine is the only one that counts
    I grew up on the gulf coast......I have to say there is pleanty of oil in this country for us to fuel our big blocks....or small blocks in my case......WE need to drill and build refinaries! Nuclear! Natural Gas! Wind! Solar! other technologies......why is Obama not wanting Nuclear?
    I have to say that my buddies who were commercial fisherman in Florida go to Louisiana and Texas to catch fish.....the environmental groups argument does not fly!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast