Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rollins Lake

grads2112
    Hey Sweetie, I think you mean 38' and 27' unless you're talking about your other toys.
    That is classic. Although 38" and 27" is pretty big when your talking toys. When SlipperyWhenWet gets a hold of BBQBadBoyJ it must be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.

Slipperywhenwet
    That is classic. Although 38" and 27" is pretty big when your talking toys. When SlipperyWhenWet gets a hold of BBQBadBoyJ it must be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.
    OK Boys play nice! I know you both know about big toys :idea: Little slip of the tongue while stating inches verses feet. My Bad!!!! I would have been highly disappointed if the both of you did not catch that

grads2112
    What a great day, I will post the sweet pics tomorrow.

2007 Laveycraft 2750 highvoltagehands's Avatar
    What a great day, I will post the sweet pics tomorrow.
    What's taking so long, are you struggling this morning:sleeping: :sleeping: ?

BBQBadBoyJ
    Wine makes strange bed (couch) fellows, wake up Greg and get some of Vixie's cooking.

grads2112
    What the hell happened last night and did anyone get the license plate number of the truck that hit me???:messedup:

Slipperywhenwet
    What the hell happened last night and did anyone get the license plate number of the truck that hit me???:messedup:
    Think it may have been the wine truck, dropping off more after we consumed 10 bottles

justfloatn
    Thanks for the 11:30pm text grads, old men are sleeping by then an I was dreaming of naked women mud wrestling I have no idea why
    It's Dylan to answer your question

Mrs.Daytona
    Another great weekend on the water! Thanks to highvoltagehands for finding my sunglasses in the lake..I don't know how he did that! Oh and thanks to Slipperywhenwet for kicking my azz...I hope I'm never on your bad side!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123