Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Holidays from Focker

Focker
    Would like to wish everyone a Merry Focken Christmas. ItÂ’s been a great year and I have made many new friends at the Zoo and on the boards. Thanks to everyone who has shared a laugh or beer and left me with good memories. Have a safe holiday and hope to see everyone at the Zoo real soon. Anyone near Simi for the holidays, stop by for some cheer.
    To:
    Dcudmore, Insman, Bigbear, RiverracerX, Moneypit, Hallett1, Hardly Satisfied, Shaken Not Stirred, BadAssChevy38, Midlife Advantage, Kachina26, Sbark1, and my little friend SHADOW. Happy Happy everything to you and your families!!!!!!!!!!!
    Focker

moneypit
    Would like to wish everyone a Merry Focken Christmas. ItÂ’s been a great year and I have made many new friends at the Zoo and on the boards. Thanks to everyone who has shared a laugh or beer and left me with good memories. Have a safe holiday and hope to see everyone at the Zoo real soon. Anyone near Simi for the holidays, stop by for some cheer.
    To:
    Dcudmore, Insman, Bigbear, RiverracerX, Moneypit, Hallett1, Hardly Satisfied, Shaken Not Stirred, BadAssChevy38, Midlife Advantage, Kachina26, Sbark1, and my little friend SHADOW. Happy Happy everything to you and your families!!!!!!!!!!!
    Focker
    Yea, whatever....

Cole Trickle
    Happy Holidays!!
    I heard Shadow was going to get you a new beach chair for Christmas!!

riverracerx
    Back atcha Focker!
    happy Hanukwanzmas!

That Guy
    The same to you and yours....have a wonderful holiday.....

dicudmore
    happy holidays Gerd, and everybody

76ANTHONY
    happy holidays to all.......

shadow
    To:
    Focker
    Merry Christmas to you too Focker And Carol!
    Too bad you won't be out for Xmas,But we'll see you on New Years.Hope you have a great Christmas.

Partycattin
    Have a great Holiday. Hope to see you at the lake next go round.

Midlife Advantage
    To:
    Focker
    Thanks Focker! you too, Merry Christmas to all yours. thanks for the great drinkies on the lake!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast