Thread: helping people launch

ok so were camping at tower park this weekend with the lbba group from the banderlog board and we are trying to get out so while we are waiting we were helping people launch and get back on their trailers. so this guy backs in and gets in his boat while his wife/girlfriend is in his tow vehicle on the ramp and i ask him if he needed a hand and his reply was no this is a big boy toy not a little boat. DUDE Do you have a little dick syndrome or something. oh by the way it was a white excaliber about appox. 24ft. with holla back or give aholla on back of it. if you think 24ft. is a big boat you better go get a real boat than.:hammer2:

You need all the help you can get when launching there . What i can remember, it that it is one of the hardest places to launch from.... a very short steep ramp . Why couldn't this guy just say no thanks, instead of being a self proclaimed expert. Did he have any scratches on his boat ? There will be a day that this guy gets in trouble and he'll wish he had somone around like you to help out .One of the things that i like about boating is that people are willing to help.

did not see any scratches but he did say that he would just drive off the trailer and when he could not get off he yelled to back down some more in which the driver did not hear him so he just powered up more and drug it off the trailer . thankfully no one was in back of him