I have a nice C bowl for sale, new bushings, new seal, clean inside and out with fresh epoxy paint. $150 plus shippimg
I have an nice Jet-o-vator for sale. It is a bottom steer style for an E pump. The steering yoke was cut back some so it can throw the big rooster tail. Parts are all cleaned up and have fresh paint. It comes with the ride plate, rudder and steering hardware. The rudder mount was removed so you will need to weld up a new cable mounting point or rebuild the rudder mount if you want to use the rudder. The up down cable mounts on the rudder housing. My plan was to remove the rudder and relocate the Jot-o-vator mounting point but I never got to finished it. The Jet-o-vator is $150 plus shipping.
(Buy the bowl jet-o-vator and all the hardware together for $250 plus shipping.)
The reason I am selling the above parts is because I am going with a slit bowl and streight snoot. I need to push everything back on the CVX20 hull so I can run a top steer Place Diverter. Running a top steer diverter will do away with all 3 below the water line cables. Sounds cool, Hope it works!
I have the split bowl and snoot so now I need a top steer Place Diverter. I will deal with the new ride plate set up after I get the the diverter.
If you have any questions about my parts for sale or if you have a diverter for sale please call (H) 540-362-8174
Thanks Fred