Throttle

Mandelon
    Doesn't look too stormy....

slingingsmoke
    wish i was there Cam....

nodigg
    Beeotch!

Ziggy
    How'd the weather hold the rest of the weekend? Heard Sunday it was stormy in the morn.

Throttle
    How'd the weather hold the rest of the weekend? Heard Sunday it was stormy in the morn.

we had storms come through in the middle of the nights
    Friday nite, pretty good storm hit at about 230am and left before dawn Saturday. left behind some ugly clouds that cleared later and had little to no wind. perfect!
    Saturday nite, same thing, another storm maybe a little more rain on my side of town and it hit around the same time and cleared by daybreak, Sunday was nice too. however we selected not to launch and just enjoy goofing off at a few places near the lake.
    no storm sunday nite, but had about 15mph winds early monday am and I think that scared a few peeps away, Monday the lake was a little less crowded than a normal sunday - had a great day on the water just chillin with some friends deep in the back of a secret cove. Our afternoon run back to the marina was really awesome.

Ziggy
    Well this is how it looked for me Wed&Thurs, bubblin' along at around 60mph....today had a few extra boats but still felt isolated.

raff
    Looks like a good time, can not wait till next month, I will be out for a week...

Throttle
    Well this is how it looked for me Wed&Thurs, bubblin' along at around 60mph....today had a few extra boats but still felt isolated.
    wow, thats what i want to wake up to in the morning... thats a nice pic!!!

Throttle
    Looks like a good time, can not wait till next month, I will be out for a week...
    hopefully I will be home so we can get together...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast