Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: this sucks

lovemyultra
    whatever happened while this site was down ruined it .I hope whoever decided it was gonna do something good made a mistake .What site did all my friends end up at so i can get caught up with them

Todd969
    whatever happened while this site was down ruined it .I hope whoever decided it was gonna do something good made a mistake .What site did all my friends end up at so i can get caught up with them
    Try Performanceboats.com
    Peace

grads2112
    Performanceboats.com sucks.....and so does Rexone.

Todd969
    Dude, let it go........ There's more important sh!t in the world to complain about...

yopengo
    What an ass clown. :devil:

'75 Miller
    You're just butthurt 'cuz Rexie banned yer ass. A service PB members appreciate since NOBODY wants to see any more of the 'pastie cove' clan
    Let's see...
    ***boat------------------14 viewing (Sandbar)
    Performance Boat---------140 viewing (open water)
    Yeah, PB sucks all right.

BoatFloating
    Let's do the math.
    grads2112 is here and it sucks now.
    grads2112 is banned on performanceboats.com, riverchat, rdp's and they're great without his crap. IMO
    It's too bad this site was a lot of fun but then the fun suckers took over. IMO

moderator-10
    Let's do the math.
    grads2112 is here and it sucks now.
    grads2112 is banned on performanceboats.com, riverchat, rdp's and they're great without his crap. IMO
    It's too bad this site was a lot of fun but then the fun suckers took over. IMO
    Whatever was\is between Grads2112 and Rexone and the other sites is their problem. He has not posted anything of late that would be considered a violation of forum policy.
    Sorry you feel the fun was removed, when actually it was the B.S. drama that was the cause of the shutdown. Any and everyone is welcome back, I believe all users have been reinstated.
    Thanks for your input.

BoatFloating
    Whatever was\is between Grads2112 and Rexone and the other sites is their problem. He has not posted anything of late that would be considered a violation of forum policy.
    Sorry you feel the fun was removed, when actually it was the B.S. drama that was the cause of the shutdown. Any and everyone is welcome back, I believe all users have been reinstated.
    Thanks for your input.
    Mod 10, thanks for the response.
    I think you are missing the point. Every time I come on this site it's all grads2112 taking pot shots at the other sites and Rexone (who at one time was a mod here like you did it for free) Drama is part of any site and you wash out the major problems. hence the reason grads was banned here at one time and the other 3 sites I mentioned. Here is a perfect example of a grads post in Cats and Tunnels recently.
    Yes, go over to Performance Boats and post this...and then wait 5 minutes for Rexone to delete it or close it. Your wasting your time posting this over there, they do not allow anything negative about manufactures at PB.com because negative comments do not pay the bills. It's too bad because that is the kind of stuff future buyers should know.
    Like I said if you go thru the threads and it's grads still taking pot shots. IMO.

moderator-10
    Mod 10, thanks for the response.
    I think you are missing the point. Every time I come on this site it's all grads2112 taking pot shots at the other sites and Rexone (who at one time was a mod here like you did it for free) Drama is part of any site and you wash out the major problems. hence the reason grads was banned here at one time and the other 3 sites I mentioned. Here is a perfect example of a grads post in Cats and Tunnels recently.
    Like I said if you go thru the threads and it's grads still taking pot shots. IMO.
    I\We have been watching and I do realize Mr. Grads likes to strut his tuff guy attitude on the WWW, however he's simply stating that he isn't happy with those people.
    Everyone has an Opinion\Beef\Dislike etc with someone regardless of what forum it takes place on.
    At this "time" Grads has not violated any current policies and until he does, I \We will let him run his mouth.
    Be assured that this forum is back under previous laws and will remain that way, meaning it's YOUR forum again.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast