Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Hey Roz and Bling! Pool Is Done!!!!!

Magic34
    YOU do nice work for a mexi! Another natural!
    That new avatar is great!!!!!
    Trouble maker on the other thing!

TOBTEK
    That new avatar is great!!!!!
    Trouble maker on the other thing!
    "Does your Mortgage Loan Broker charge you more then $3000 in fees or points to do your loan? Talk Lost Wages here on the boards! He did my loan and saved me $10k on my loan that another board member was going to charge me"
    that statment is TOTALY out of line here.....period! Since its a totaly one sided statement! And few know the entire story .Id LOVE to unload here, but im going to bit my tongue....BUT I will ask, IF your not being charged ANY loan orig points, Lender discount fees/points of ANY kind HOW are you saving $10,000.00 on the loan? Im guessing your refering to your overall get in fee's?
    And I would agree with you......IF someones paying over 3K on a refi for fees's something up. How much was JUST YOUR transfer tax on your new place Shrek?
    BTW: also like the new avatar.....

Hardly Satisfied
    sweet looking

Riverkid
    does your connection deal with canary palms? im looking for a 10'ish footer, and a butt load of others...
    Yes sir. They put a 15' Date out front and a bunch of big Reclinatas and smaller Canary's out back, along with everything else (Kings, queens, Fishtail, foxtail, robelinis, trychycarpus, triangles, sagos (?)... They filled the yard up. Stuffs going off. Water bill is only $500 a month now in summer though

BoatFloating
    what are you doing Tues the 2nd? wanta go to havasu and brake in the new boat?
    Tuesday the 3rd.....
    I need to get back to work as I've been screwing off lately and I'm watching the big game in San Marcos some place on the 4th. Call me when I'm back from Glamis and I'll see.

PlayTime
    Looks very sweet, enjoy it, do you have kids? Just asking cause this guy I used made a nice looking removeable fence for mine. Keeps the kiddies out of trouble.

ROZ
    "Does your Mortgage Loan Broker charge you more then $3000 in fees or points to do your loan? Talk Lost Wages here on the boards! He did my loan and saved me $10k on my loan that another board member was going to charge me"
    that statment is TOTALY out of line here.....period! Since its a totaly one sided statement! And few know the entire story .Id LOVE to unload here, but im going to bit my tongue....BUT I will ask, IF your not being charged ANY loan orig points, Lender discount fees/points of ANY kind HOW are you saving $10,000.00 on the loan? Im guessing your refering to your overall get in fee's?
    And I would agree with you......IF someones paying over 3K on a refi for fees's something up. How much was JUST YOUR transfer tax on your new place Shrek?
    WetWillie is a parasite... If he ever sends you a gift card, which likely won't happen , confirm the total before you go spending it.. ha ha ha...lol
    He tells you one thing and then does another. Over promise and under deliver... lol ...

WetWillie
    Wow Roz, Remove the dick from your ass! Did I do something to you?
    I offered a $25 gift card to Starbucks for some ideas. I said you won and I even called to tell you I dropped the gift card in the mail. :argue: You got it correct?
    I assume since you quoted Toby that this has something to do with him. So lets see how I screwed him.
    Maybe it was the Time I FedEx DILLIGAF's secret sauce to him on my business account?
    Or maybe be it was the stock Rhino shocks I gave him on credit? That I never recieved back?
    Ask Magic34 if I over promise and under deliver!! See wat he says.

Oh yea! :rollside:
    WetWillie is a parasite... If he ever sends you a gift card, which likely won't happen , confirm the total before you go spending it.. ha ha ha...lol
    He tells you one thing and then does another. Over promise and under deliver... lol ...

Essex29
    Wow Roz, Remove the dick from your ass! Did I do something to you?
    I offered a $25 gift card to Starbucks for some ideas. I said you won and I even called to tell you I dropped the gift card in the mail. :argue: You got it correct?
    I assume since you quoted Toby that this has something to do with him. So lets see how I screwed him.
    Maybe it was the Time I FedEx DILLIGAF's secret sauce to him on my business account?
    Or maybe be it was the stock Rhino shocks I gave him on credit? That I never recieved back?
    Ask Magic34 if I am a man of integrity and morals!! See wat he says.

If the season doesn't come soon we are going to have some casualities :argue:

cxr133
    Whens the first day of summer again??

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast