Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chris & Buzz Say #^*<:&+:#< It

grads2112
    attention boattoberfest organizing people:......... this is the shit that divides the boating community into 2 groups...........that = 1/2 the turnout............that = cancelled events...............that = no money for anyone and no fun for anyone. This aint brain surgery...........Seriously, am I the only one that sees this?
    Sorry John, you seem like a good guy..........I needed a good example.
    Actually we are one group now. Go to www.deltalunchbunch.com and look to the top of the page in the address bar.

Cat sass
    LOL, you need a job! At least put some tits on there for us to look at, would ja? Good thinking though Greg.........LOL

Poker Runs West
    attention boattoberfest organizing people:......... this is the shit that divides the boating community into 2 groups...........that = 1/2 the turnout............that = cancelled events...............that = no money for anyone and no fun for anyone. This aint brain surgery...........Seriously, am I the only one that sees this?
    HOW RIGHT YOU ARE. LOOK AT THE POST FOUR BEFORE JOHNS AND YOU CAN SEE HOW IT ALL STARTS.
    I do not think you are the only one that sees this and where it starts from, many are just sick of it and try to ignore the source which really doesn't kill the disease, so to speak.
    It only takes a little crap to stink up a room.
    Getting ready for Barrett-Jackson and SEMA in Vegas so can not make the fun run on Friday. Looking more like Saturday or Sunday on the River for the last run of the season for me. That is unless this "global warming thing" gets it's ass in gear.
    Chris

John.
    dude, I like you, I'd even give you a hug ...you're even my myspace friend. I actually like 99.999% of the DLB. You are all great guys with the exception one one. Heck, I've even asked a few of the DLB guys about Kenny Boi and they agree that he's a putz and just put up with him for now until he moves away. If Ken would just go away and leave the PCC to our fun without all the fake aliases, crazy emails, drunken PM's and so on...we'd all be good. I just severely don't like the guy. Really, if I were part of the DLB I would banish Ken. You're all great guys and the one bad apple makes it uncomfortable for some of us to hang with your group.
    So, if Kenny Boi wants to keep coming into threads that have nothing to do with him and stirring the sh*t, I will continue to call him out so he'll go away and leave the thread alone. Someday it will sink in to him that he's a putz. For Ken's sake, I hope its before he's really old and all alone.

justfloatn

Cat sass

LOL, thats what I was thinking!
    Geeze, I like you to John, I'll take the hug, but can I request Erica instead of you

justfloatn
    Geeze, I like you to John, I'll take the hug, but can I request Erica instead of you
    I don't think your arms are long enough to hug Erica

acatitude
    HOW RIGHT YOU ARE. LOOK AT THE POST FOUR BEFORE JOHNS AND YOU CAN SEE HOW IT ALL STARTS.
    I do not think you are the only one that sees this and where it starts from, many are just sick of it and try to ignore the source which really doesn't kill the disease, so to speak.
    It only takes a little crap to stink up a room.
    Getting ready for Barrett-Jackson and SEMA in Vegas so can not make the fun run on Friday. Looking more like Saturday or Sunday on the River for the last run of the season for me. That is unless this "global warming thing" gets it's ass in gear.
    Chris
    Gee looks like some people cant even mind their own business. If you are refering to me there Mr. hope my event comes off, you will see That I kid around with Grads and only Grads until you other idiots have to start the shit with me.. I remember being on 2 runs Chrissy where we seemed to co exist ok..and I see nothing I said that stirred any shit.. Now john boy the man titted fag, thats another story.
    A few people seem to have some insecurities that they can't deal with without trying to put others down.. I feel sorry for those individuals. They must have bad dreams at night..

John.
    Gee looks like some people cant even mind their own business. If you are refering to me there Mr. hope my event comes off, you will see That I kid around with Grads and only Grads until you other idiots have to start the shit with me.. I remember being on 2 runs Chrissy where we seemed to co exist ok..and I see nothing I said that stirred any shit.. Now john boy the man titted fag, thats another story.
    A few people seem to have some insecurities that they can't deal with without trying to put others down.. I feel sorry for those individuals. They must have bad dreams at night..
    oh Kenny Boi, there you go being a douchebag again. Can't you get it through that thick skull of yours that you're not wanted anywhere in NorCal? Just move away. Far away. Where you can start up life again with one of your aliases and no one will know who you are. Seriously, if you change now...you might not grow old all alone with the only thing to console you at night being yet another bottle of alcohol. Take this as an opportunity to change your ways and be a better person.

acatitude
    dude, I like you, I'd even give you a hug ...you're even my myspace friend. I actually like 99.999% of the DLB. You are all great guys with the exception one one. Heck, I've even asked a few of the DLB guys about Kenny Boi and they agree that he's a putz and just put up with him for now until he moves away. If Ken would just go away and leave the PCC to our fun without all the fake aliases, crazy emails, drunken PM's and so on...we'd all be good. I just severely don't like the guy. Really, if I were part of the DLB I would banish Ken. You're all great guys and the one bad apple makes it uncomfortable for some of us to hang with your group.
    So, if Kenny Boi wants to keep coming into threads that have nothing to do with him and stirring the sh*t, I will continue to call him out so he'll go away and leave the thread alone. Someday it will sink in to him that he's a putz. For Ken's sake, I hope its before he's really old and all alone.
    The problem here man tits is that I stir no shit with you, actually I dont even respond to your shit because everyone can see you for what you are.
    I only respond to grads and you can't pass up the chance to jump in like the computer tough guy you are.. and thats all you are chump... carry on .... YOu dont have the brains to really decifer anything in here so you and the few dipshits that read this will have fun with it at your jerk off parties. You really are old news there, you insecure drama queen.
    Funny thing Ive heard the same about you from from some of the crew there who think there are only a couple good reasons for even being around you.... LOL... nite girls see ya at hooky day .... John you really are a broken record..kinda boring really .....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast