Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday Grads

Mrs.Daytona
    Happy Birthday Honey!! I Love You!

John.
    yeah, happy birthday dude. hope it turns out as well as the last few b-days have gone for ya. :sqeyes: :devil:

justfloatn
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    I'll have a drink with you when I get off this wagon in 8 months and 24 days. Not that I'm counting

Husk
    Happy Birthday, Bro!

acatitude
    Hey it's your birthday, take the day off

grads2112
    Thanks guys. Not the best birthday I've ever had... We decided to go to the river to do a little boating and have some lunch but no sooner than I took it off of the trailer I lost one motor(temporarily) and the other one the shifter cable broke and stuck in gear. The motor that died had the power steering attached to it so pulling it back on the trailer with the current, no power steering and it stuck in drive was not that fun to say the least. Nothing major to fix, just a pain in the ass. So I sat at home in my garage drinking beer with Jory. Thanks again Jory for coming over and helping me....now that's service. (S.O.S. Marine)

acatitude
    Thanks guys. Not the best birthday I've ever had... We decided to go to the river to do a little boating and have some lunch but no sooner than I took it off of the trailer I lost one motor(temporarily) and the other one the shifter cable broke and stuck in gear. The motor that died had the power steering attached to it so pulling it back on the trailer with the current, no power steering and it stuck in drive was not that fun to say the least. Nothing major to fix, just a pain in the ass. So I sat at home in my garage drinking beer with Jory. Thanks again Jory for coming over and helping me....now that's service. (S.O.S. Marine)
    See what happens when you go so damn fast

frosted tips
    Happy Birthday Honey!! I Love You!
    ITS NICE SOMEBODY DOES THANKS 4 BEING GRADS IF NOT THIS WOULD B A LONELY PAGE HAPPY B DAY HOW WAS BOATING 2 DAY

frosted tips
    See what happens when you go so damn fast
    USER ERROR NO HE LIKES THE REV LIMTERS WHEN I LAST CHECK APPROX 1 HOUR ON THE LIMITERS THATS THE KING AND SOME STILL WANT TO BE LIKE BE HIM PS BUY SOME PROPS:idea:

grads2112
    USER ERROR NO HE LIKES THE REV LIMTERS WHEN I LAST CHECK APPROX 1 HOUR ON THE LIMITERS THATS THE KING AND SOME STILL WANT TO BE LIKE BE HIM PS BUY SOME PROPS:idea:
    I was thinking about trying some 3 blades...maybe if I run it up to 7000 r.p.m.'s I could get on plane.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast